Amy Adams: The Final Stretch!

Amy Adams: The Final Stretch!

She’s still pregnant! Mom-to-be Amy Adams was spotted with her fiancé Darren Le Gallo in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Friday (May 14).

We just spotted the happy couple out and about earlier this week.

Amy is due to give birth to their first child any day now.

Filed under: Amy Adams

Photo credit: GSI Media / INFdaily.com

1. Courtney

she looks great though a tad uncomfortable which is expected at the end of a pregnancy particularly when you’ve gotten as big as her and are only average height like she is through this pregnancy she’s always been smiling can’t wait to hear the announcement of the birth of their daughter and the name they choose

2. anonymouse

I bet you she isn’t due until the END of the month. She is probably ready to punch everyone that is shocked she is still pregnant. I know I am.

3. Courtney

she got pink gifts at her baby shower in march so it has to be a girl though they never announced what the sex was publically just cause she’s due at the end of the month doesn’t mean she can’t go into labor early though that doesn’t happen too often with first borns

4. BGLG

Completely agree with you anonymouse, Amy looks fantastic! All pregnancies are different, I just hope that Amy has a nice smooth delivery and a healthy baby! :)

5. anonymouse

It’s very RARE for a first time mom to go early- though celebrities often undergo elective C-sections as to not get too huge. She really isn’t THAT big for christsakes- have you ever had a kid? She looks relatively normal. Not the typical celebrity that stays anorexic and only gains a small belly. So many celebrities just hide out when they start to get bigger. Geez.

6. Courtney

No I’ve never had a child myself but would love to but I’ve seen the pictures of both of my mothers successful pregnancies and she is about Amy’s height and got fairly huge both times around but after I was born she’d also conceived again and miscarried when I was a couple of months old

and not all celebs go for elective c-sections some are neccessitated by complications like a breach baby or a mulitple birth yeah sure first time moms usually go late but that isn’t always true faith hill’s first daughter Gracie arrived 3 1/2 weeks early in 1997

I too Hope Amy has a smooth safe delivery and healthy baby hopefully she doesn’t fall into the trap of a scheduled or emergency C-section good luck to her and Darren with parenthood

7. Courtney

Ok I’ll admit I forget punctuation. but when it’s about an eciting moment in one of my favorite stars lives forgive me. as I’ve said previously Amy carries pregnancy beautifully and just cause she’s due at the end of the month doesn’t mean the baby can decide to come earlier if he/she wanted to. her and Darren both look so happy for that precious little one to arrive.

8. Ellie

Amy is stunning. So happy to see she has a body of a healthy, pregnant woman. She is not huge at all! She’s probably full-term already and who wouldn’t want a perfectly developed baby? I can’t wait to read the headlines ‘Amy and Darren welcome a baby girl/boy’ something like that :DA nd the name! I love names!

9. Courtney

yeah I can’t wait either Ellie but as I’ve said before first-borns are usually late. Amy is deffinately a stunning expectant mama. I also love names and bet she & Darren will go with something simple classic & not overused, examples Claire or Margaret if it’s a girl & Robert or Patrick if it’s a boy. though it’s kind of obviously a girl as she got pink gifts at her baby shower back in March.

10. Courtney

to you those names maybe boring but to Amy and Darren one of them may have a special meaning so you couldn’t fault them for chosing it if they did could you. she always looks great pregnancy really suits her beautifully. can’t wait for the announcement it should be pretty soon it’s already the middle of the month and she’s at full term so it’s deffinately possible that she could deliver any day now

11. anonymouse

Courtney, you sound slightly nutso.

12. Courtney

I’ll admit to that but when I’m happy for one of my favorite stars as amy is aren’t I entitled to be a bit off-killter. it’s not like I’m saying anything malicious or anything. just so happy for Amy & Darren for the arrival of their first child.

does anybody know her due date

14. Courtney

no like I said before they never announced an exact due date but it’s the end of may so probably around memorial day. that that it matters full term is considered 37 weeks and she looks to be passed that now so anytime would be safe. and it looks like it could come earlier than planed.

15. Courtney

she supposedly welcomed the baby this passed weekend a bit earlier than sechdule but mom family and baby are all said to be healthy & happy