Submit Your Questions For ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Couple Destin Pfaff & Rachel Federoff!

Submit Your Questions For 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Couple Destin Pfaff & Rachel Federoff!

Millionaire Matchmaker couple, Destin Pfaff and Rachel Federoff, are offering their relationship advice to readers of Celebrity Baby Scoop!

Not only are Destin and Rachel professional matchmakers, they’re also engaged to be married with an (adorable!) new baby boy, Sin Halo.

While you might not be a millionaire looking for love, maybe you’re a new mom looking for ways to keep the romance alive amidst the exhaustion and piles of laundry? Or maybe you’re looking for love?

Destin and/or Rachel are also available for one on one consultations! Please email david@millionairesclub123.com for current rates and any additional questions.

Submit your questions about romance, relationships and parenting for the matchmaking experts in the comments below….

Filed under: Celebrity Interview,Destin Pfaff,Rachel Federoff

1. MissLonely

I’m sure you get this question a lot, but how can you tell if a guy is into you? When we’re together in person, he is very flirty and he seems very into me, but he never calls or texts me, and rarely replies to my texts. Unfortunately we are apart for the summer, so seeing each other isn’t an option anymore, how can I keep our friendship up? Or should I give up?

hes not into u!!! ive been there

If he was truly into you he would make it a point to talk to you and spend time with you. A lot of guys like the ego boost and flirt with girls who they are not into just so they can feel good about themselves. Some will even go as far as asking for your number but will never call and some women will wait for that guy to call because of his flirting. I have guy friends like that. But when a guy is into you, you will truly know because he makes it a point to tell you. You should watch the movie ‘He’s just not that into you’ and you will learn a lot!

2. Vanessa

How did you come up with the name Sin Halo?

3. Moriah

We’re about to have our first child any day now. We lead “alternative” lifestyles and both have a lot of tattoos. How do you plan to address the issue with your son when he gets to the age that he wants tattoos/piercings?

Ya just who I want to get relationship advice and parenting advice from? What makes them qualified to answer those questions? They just had a baby and named it SIN!Let them give us advice when SIN is a 2 year old who doesnt listen to anything they say lol then I think they will be a little more qualified. Come on!

• SystemAddictShock

“Anonymous” you are a tool. These two happen to have a fullfilling relationship than most average couples. Not to mention being successful at the same time while raising their own child. Go spit up some bile and swallow it slowly.

5. Katie

What are the pros and cons of working together (particularly with what appear to be long hours and close quarters) in terms of how it affects your relationship?

I dont mind hearing from them…but please do not ask them how they came up with their son’s name. I am tired of hearing it every time they are mentioned and I am sure they are tired of telling it. If you anyone wants to know, google it.

7. Sereneheaven

I’m sure they explained the name of their son(who is just adorable) on this very site, might take you a whole 10 seconds to look it up -.-
    As for a question: Being parents now, would you say your life was “incomplete” before the birth of your son?

I have been “dating” the same guy for 5 years now. We own a home together and have a 3 year old son. Everything in our relationship is great but that he wont get married. Every time i bring it up he changes the subject or avoids it. If i really press the subject he just says that he cant afford it. I have said that we could go to to the court house or to Vegas but he says that it would disappoint his family. I love him but i feel like marriage is something i need.

BTW your son is adorable!!

Parenting question: How do you deal with the questions about your son’s name? AND How did you guys meet?? Was it special?

I really enjoy seeing you both on Millionaire Matchmaker. You both look very much in love. It’s hard enough juggling separate careers and raising a child. How do you manage to work together and raise a child?

Any wedding plans in the near future?

Thanks!

BTW, I think Sin is adorable! And, a name is just a name!

11. Sasha

I am a 36 year old attractive and outgoing gal that lives in Los Angeles. I haven’t dated much in the last six years and but the guys I have dated have had major issues! Is it impossible for a female my age to find a quality man in the Los Angeles area that is single and not gay??? Help! :)

12. Rachael

I am a 29 year old female and I have been single FOREVER. I think that I am an attractive girl. I was in a relationship for over 6 years that ended over 4 years ago. I have had a hard time meeting men since. I have had a series of first and second dates but nothing has clicked. The problem is, I am over the whole “bar scene” and most of my friends are either married or they have children so they dont really like to go out anymore. I live in Southern New Jersey and I dont know where to go to meet new people to get the chance to meet the one. I dont want to be alone forever. Any suggestions on where people go that are around my age. I am not religious (even though I am Jewish). Any help would be a HUGE help.