Bethenny Frankel Tweets About Baby Bryn

Bethenny Frankel Tweets About Baby Bryn

Reality star and author Bethenny Frankel loves dishing about her newborn daughter via Twitter.

Just a week after giving birth to daughter Bryn, Bethenny Tweets, “Taking this time (when baby sleeps) to edit my 3rd book…”

The Real Housewives of New York star also jokes about weird food cravings postpartum. “Am I pregnant again? I just ate indian food for breakfast!”

Bethenny delivered her daughter almost a full month early. Fortunately Bryn was able to leave the hospital after four days and all is going well at home. “When I swaddle Bryn aka chickpea, I call it “burritoing” her. everything is about food. She looks like a tiny spring roll.”

Bryn is the first child for Bethenny and her husband, Jason Hoppy.

Filed under: Bethenny Frankel

Photo credit: Flynet

1. anon

Why does this woman look like The Joker?

2. CDionFan21

Can’t wait to see baby Bryn!

She looks pretty in the red.

4. FireFly

I am SO excited and happy for Bethenney. I know this is a positive step for her and she has been looking to have kids since I first saw her on HWNYC. I know she is going to make an amazing mom! You can be sure there will be alot of laughs in there house with all her humor :o) and who knows, maybe Brynn will be a jokester too.

5. gocat

Congrats…..nothing like a new Baby. Pure love. Enjoy every sec with her

6. Roslyn G

I am thrilled for Bethenny, Jason and Bryn. I love Bethenny and I know she is going to be a great mother. I can’t wait to watch her new show. The best thing about her new show is that we won’t have to see Jill, Stupid Kelly and Countless. I hope that Alex and Ramona will make a guest apperance on her new show.

7. Dani

Congrats Bethenny you deserve all of the happiness in your life. Keep Jill away from you and that precious baby.

8. Dr. G

We love you Bethenny and we are so happy for you. Baby Bryn is a very lucky little girl to have you as her mother.

I am so happy for Jason and you Bethenny on the arrival of your beautiful little baby girl. Bethenny please remember all the wonderful things that made you and Jason so special and the top of the list was building your own family together. I just loved all the comments that related to that. I hope you will have a second baby. I can’t imagine not trying with such a wonderful partner and loving father as Jason. Careers come and go but family is forever. I wish you all the very best. I will be waiting for season2 of BGM!