David Boreanaz & Jaime Bergman: All Smiles

David Boreanaz & Jaime Bergman: All Smiles

Bones star David Boreanaz and his wife Jaime Bergman were all smiles as they checked in for their flight at the Los Angeles International airport on Saturday (May 15). Joined by their 8-year-old son Jaden, David and Jaime were seen smooching and laughing while waiting in the airport lineups.

David recently admitted to cheating on Jaime: “Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible.” He added that they are sticking together. “We’re working on our marriage. We’re working on repairing what has been damaged so badly.”

Jaime said that she’s “still angry,” but that “divorce is not an option.”

The couple are also parents to daughter Bardot Vita, who will turn 1 in August.

Filed under: David Boreanaz

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. What the....

Stupid woman. He cheats on her and then she poses with a dumb smile on her face. Stupid is as stupid does.

2. Natalie

I agree with above but as it’s not my marriage I suppose I don’t understand her reasons for forgiveness!

3. Mi

Jaden looks so much like Ava Phillippe.

I agree with the first two comments!

I comment Jaime for trying to save her marriage and for trying to keep her family together. She’s a strong woman but I hope David doesn’t continue with his pig ways and make her look like a fool.

We don’t know what’s happening in their marriage. Maybe she’s not strong enough to leave or maybe she genuinely thinks it can be fixed but either way, there’s no need to call her an idiot. MANY people in her situation wouldn’t know what to do either.

Think she is stupid and judge her all you want. Nobody knows their reaction to something that painful until they have to go through it themselves. You may think you would react one way to infidelity but until you have to actually face it, you will never know what your reaction may be. And just because she is trying to work it out does not make her weak. Do you have any idea how strong of a person you have to actually be to forgive someone for that and move forward?
    Keep your judgemental opinions to yourselves and leave the poor woman alone. You have no idea what their marriage is.

8. Sophia

Also, their two young children are involved, so it’s not just as simple as Jaime packing up and leaving. Judge not lest you be judged.

9. Jenny-Loo

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I think that’s great! But I can’t stand people who hide behind keyboards and get off on saying awful things. I think this woman is so beautiful I can’t wait to see pic’s of the baby!

10. Sherry

It’s great that divorce isn’t an option but the ‘Judas kiss’ does not a happy couple make.

11. Bonnie

I say right on Jaime be angry, she has made her choice it is obvious that she loves him with all her heart. Everyone makes mistakes and we don’t know the extent of the circumstances of any of it. I think David has balls to go out in public and admit this to everyone, that doesn’t make him a pig. What about the woman who he was with I think she is the pig as she tried to exploit it and tried to get money off it.

I say Right on jaime and David show everyone that your love is strong enough to withstand anything.

Loyal David Boreanaz Fan and Proud ChromeGirl