Amy Adams Welcomes Daughter: Aviana Olea!

Amy Adams Welcomes Daughter: Aviana Olea!

Congratulations to Amy Adams and fiancé Darren Le Gallo! The happy couple welcomed 7-lbs. daughter, Aviana Olea Le Gallo, on Saturday (May 15) in Los Angeles, PEOPLE reports.

Amy’s rep said everyone is doing well:

Mom and baby are home and doing great. Everyone’s healthy and happy.”

We just spotted Amy and Darren out and about the day before welcoming their first child.

Congratulations to the Adams-Le Gallo family!

Filed under: Amy Adams,Births

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Madeleine

So exciting! Love the name it is beautiful! Congratulations to the new family!

2. anonymouse

What? Courtney is not here to post first? Not a very traditional name at all. ;) Don’t love it, but it’s not my kid!

3. Cassidy

Beautiful Name! <3 <3 <3

4. Cassidy

Beautiful Name! <3 <3 <3

5. Cassidy

Beautiful Name! <3 <3 <3

6. Cassidy

Beautiful Name! <3 <3 <3

7. Lila

How do you pronounce the first name?

8. Courtney

the baby is named after Aviano italy where her mother was born beautiful combination for what I’m sure is a gorgeous baby so glad she & Amy are both healthy and happy

9. Verónica Ramos

Congrats! Can’t wait to see their little girl.
    And I don’t like the name but it’s not my child, so.

If I have a girl someday, (and knowing that I’m Spanish) I’d like to name her Olivia. Maybe Olalla, Alexia, Amelia, Alexandra…África. Uhm, all names start with A!lol.

10. catvomite

i kinda like the name but it sound kind of white trashy to me but its not the worst.

Thanks for talking about the elephant in the room..those trashy names are the ones that sound (and usually are) totally made up. Ha. Or the ones with creative spelling/a million extra letters/random y’s thrown in for good measure. OY!

helloooo ? the white trashy names are more like kaylee, kylee, jayden, kayden, braylee, etc. Like think trailer kid gone missing. Aviana is a totally gorgeous and classy name!!!

11. alexia

Congrats to Amy and Darren Avianna is a lovely name

12. Jennifer

I don’t like the name, but it isn’t my child !
    my girls are Stella Francesca, Sue Roanne & Siena Charlotte .
    For me there are so many vowel :X
    But congrats to Amy Lou , Darren & Aviana Olea !

13. Annie_M

Ariana is a common german girls name. Very similar sounding! Aviana, Ariana.

14. CDionFan21

Not the worst name but not the best name either.

15. Moriah

I had my baby the same day! I’ve been watching her pregnancy because we were due around the same time. :)

16. nicoleC

How to pronounce Aviana?
    Is it a-vi-ana?

• Annie_M

I’d imagine it would be pronounced “a-vee-ar-na” rather than “ar-ve-anna”. I guess this is getting too trivial! Interesting choice though and the name means something to them nevertheless.

congratulation!
    i love Amy Adams

18. Sophia

Not too big on the name, but I’m sure the baby is a lovely little thing. Amy and Darren are bound to make fantastic parents to little Aviana :) Can’t wait to see her pretty face!

19. Shirilicious

That name is a mouthful. Say it out loud: Aviana Olea Le Gallo. There’s a disconnection between Olea and Le gallo. But, well, congratulations to them.

true, but people aren’t normally referred to by their full names most of the time.

regardless, congratulations to Amy and Darren! Aviana is a beautiful name.

20. ll65

Love the name, congrats to Amy & Darren.

21. coco

Toutes mes félicitations aux parents ! et bienvenue a la petite Aviana

22. Courtney

congratulations to the overjoyed new parents on the safe healthy arrival of their beautiful baby girl

23. clau

can’t wait to see the baby =)

24. Courtney

Niether can I Clau I bet the little one is beautiful like her doting mommy

25. Jilliannnnnnnn

Amy was born in Vicenza, not Aviano.

26. Courtney

yeah she was born in Vicenza but the name of the airbase she was born on was Aviano latin masculine names usually always end in O and Feminine versions end in A as for instance Angelo and Angela which both mean angel in italian I’ve said it from the beggining that I loved the name and bet she’s a beautiful little girl

27. Emily

I just love unusual names

28. Emmy

i just think it a GREAT name very beautiful not traditional though haha …congrats to the happy couple CANT WAIT TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE ABY :D

29. nike shoes

May be the air max 2010 brand in the United States, and was born in the United States, of course, compared to nike shox shoes, the San Francisco Guide this country attached great importance to them, in fact, is the way San Francisco to celebrate the opening of the first to the tenth anniversary of nike air max 2009 , Nike launched its pair of special Air Max 90 San Francisco Edition, this section of San Francisco SF Special Edition will be available the day of 10 anniversary there, a total of 120 pairs of limited edition.

30. jhon

Wilkinson, who has been pass4sure 646-656 married to football player Hank Baskett since last June, added, “I was pass4sure RH202 just hoping Hank didn’t look at them! Having a different body was such a pass4sure 642-545 culture shock. I’m so used to being hot and fit.” She adds that though “it wasn’t pass4sure 642-062 that extreme, I did go through some pass4sure 000-966 depression.”

The former Playboy bunny does have a bit more self-confidence now, saying, “I love my legs, and I love my butt, but everything else I hate.”