Matt Damon: “We’re Bracing Ourselves For Our Next Little Tornado”

Matt Damon: "We're Bracing Ourselves For Our Next Little Tornado"

With three kids and another along the way, Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso‘s household is about to get even busier. The Good Will Hunting star told People they’re preparing themselves for the new arrival.

We’re bracing ourselves for our next little tornado. We’re excited. But it is a lot of work.”

Matt, 39, and Luciana, 34, wed in 2005 and have two daughters together – Isabella, 3, and Gia, 21 months. Luciana also has an 11-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.

Damon was in attendance at the Save the Children’s Celebration of Hope fundraiser in Greenwich, Conn. last night where he was honored for his work with the organization. This fell on the same night as the 30 Rock finale, where he guest-starred as Tina Fey’s knight in shining armor.

Responding to reports that he’ll return to the NBC comedy next season, Damon said, “If they’ll have me, I would love to pop in and see the gang again. I had a great time doing it. I’ve worked with Alec Baldwin before, and I am a big Tina Fey fan.”

Filed under: Matt Damon

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. mhm90

When is this one due??

2. What the....

They said she has a daughter from a previous marriage. She was never married before.

3. Marilyn

mhm90: In the fall, but they didn’t say what month.

Isabella will be four next month. I hope they have a boy this time just so they have the experience of bringing up kids from both genders.

5. Janet

Lucy was married before – her former husband’s surname was Barroso.

“A lot of work”??????Please, Lucy probably does 95% of of the parenting. Matt does movies 24/7 and when he’s not doing movies, he does TV shows like 30 Rock.

Did you see the season finale.. when Tina Fey’s character said I found the
    man of my dreams…and proceeded to break up with her fiancee..And that
    is when Matt ‘s character showed up and she said did you hear all that…
    long list and that I Matt’s character and her spend the rest of are lives together…uh Tina’s character says you can find a cab on Houston St
    So I don’t think he will be back…Not like Will and Grace…Matt’s kids are
    close to the same age as Ben’s… That is why he is slowing down his schedule
    and is not doing another Bourne movie.. 5 movies already done

BTW MATT DAMON CINEMATIQUE AWARD SHOW will be shown Thursday
    May 27 ..10 o clock after the series finale of FlashForward.. All of you who are
    interested in seeing Clint Eastwood, Ben, Jen Don Cheadle Charlize Theron