Gwen Stefani’s Rep Denies Pregancy Rumors

Gwen Stefani's Rep Denies Pregancy Rumors

Rocker Gwen Stefani has raised a few eyebrows lately after being spotted wearing Seabands, often used to battle morning sickness, sporting baggy shirts, and sometimes rubbing her belly, leaving us wondering if perhaps baby number three is on it’s way.

A rep for the No Doubt singer shot down the rumors, telling E! Online that Stefani is not pregnant.

Stefani, 40, and husband Gavin Rossdale are already parents to 4-year-old Kingston, and 1 1/2 year old Zuma.

What do you think, is Gwen really pregnant?

Filed under: Gwen Stefani

Photo credit: Fame

1. Kimberly

She is one of my fave celebrity moms, I hope they get their little girl (if that’s what they want).

2. Kati

I think that Gwen is pregnant. It seems to be a rule in Hollywood that the stars deny their pregnancies via their reps. And I can understand that. The pregnancy is a quite personal thing and you just don´t want to share it with the rest of the world as long as there is a chance that something may go wrong. That´s why most female stars wait the first trimester to pass until they annoynce this happy news to anyone. Least of all to the magazines. I really hope that if and when Gwen is pregnant she and Gavin would have a beautiful little girl this time. Maybe Gwen secretly hopes to have a little girl after two handsome boys – Kingston and Zuma. No matter what people say about Kingston and his look he´s quite adorable 4-year-old boy!

3. Marcella

I’m a huge fan of Gwen Stefani but I’m not understading why denying it, she’s absolutely pregnant, she’s probably afraid to desappointed fans because it will screw up ND’s return, anyway I dont get it Gwen.. you are pregnant, stop denying it to your fans…

4. Shannon

I think it was with Zuma that they denied it at first. If I had seen this a week ago, I would have believed the rep. But a picture’s worth a thousand words, and the one right there of her rubbing her tummy says boatloads!!!

she is sooooo pregnant…I do not understand why they are denying it.

Didn’t her rep deny her pregnancy with one of the boys before someone confirmed it as well?

7. Peta

Either way, her belly will give her away.

8. charr

she is in fact pregnant its obvious she is,look at that bump,she is defo preggers

9. charr

10. mhm90

Maybe she lost it?

Bet she is, and its probably twins. That seems to be the trend in hollywood. Everyone has twins.

12. nicoleC

if she has a baby girl,it’ll amazing!

13. Mina

Of course she is. I don’t understand why denying when it is so obvious.

14. stella

She is too old to have another baby, i hope she doesn’t get one with down syndrome. oh well.

15. nanpan

Well she certainly looks pregnant, so the denial is odd to me. If I were pregnant, I would never say I wasn’t (it feels like a bad omen). I don’t understand why they wouldn’t just remain silent about it. There’s no need to either confirm or deny anything at this point. Hopefully everything is okay.

She is DEFINITELY too old to have a baby.

don’t be silly! my mom had me when she was 42!

18. Susan

She isnt old to have a baby at 40. I wouldnt have a baby at that age, but this is a personal choice.

I say she is preggo.

i thinks she is but shes not telling… i mean.. its not nessecary everybody do know .. its personal