Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Are Expecting – And Engaged!

Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Are Expecting - And Engaged!

We thought we saw a baby bump!

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz “are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year,” their reps confirm to PEOPLE.

The announcement comes after the couple – who have been together since fall 2008 – attended Thursday night’s Black Ball in London, which benefits Keys’s Keep a Child Alive charity.

Rapper Swizz Beatz (born to the name Kasseem Dean), 31, has produced music for Keys, 29, and worked with recording artists such as Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani.

Beatz is father to sons Kasseem Jr., 3, and Prince, both from previous relationships.

Congratulations to the Keys-Beatz family!

Filed under: Alicia Keys

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Courtney

It’s pretty obvious that Alicia is pregnant even before the comfirmation as she’s usually svelt and has been begining to bulge lately not that having a child is a bad thing though the way she went about it is

Congratulations to them. I wish them good health. God bless.

3. jael

the way ppl tlk, you’d swear they know these ppl. Just offer good tidings and shut up.

4. Brandi

LMAO!! I AGREE JAEL 100 %. LAST I CHECKED THERE WAS ONLY 1 ALICIA KEYS AND SWISS BEATS. LETS STOP PRETENDING WE KNOW IT ALL AND JUST SAY CONGRADS…

5. Julianna

I cant believe it I think it was a lie :O

6. melo1983

Aw yayyy! I can’t wait to see what this little one looks like!

7. nicoleC

Congrats!!
    i think that baby must gorgeous just like them
    love Alicia !!

How many baby mamas does he have now? Anyways, congrats.

9. Courtney

She would be his 4th Baby Mama not a good look but good luck for a safe healthy pregnancy and a smooth delivery first deliveries usually aren’t

Pretty girl with ugly looking guy with a lot of baggage. Gee, I think she could have done a LOT better.

Congrats and best wishes to them.

When homewreckers get pregnant. What’s to congratulate. Oh yea congratulations to you Alicia Keys for being a hypocrite and ruining a marriage, leaving a child in a single parent home and getting knocked up by a only 2 weeks formerly married man. Congrats! i know half of you if she ruined your marriage and stepped out with your husbands won’t be saying congrats

13. minie me2

Im really happy for alicia. And to da person who said she ruined a family, dont we all have mistakes? Idk about any1 else bt bt im nt perfect! Just because she is a singer and a idol for a lot of ppl doesent mean she is perfect. Im nt tring to get her of the hook for what she did, i was a little dissapointed that my idol did that, bt can u imagine how her life is now? Almost forty yeras old and pregnent with a man she loves and the man does not want to be with the other wife, and she is prob having mixed emotions of guilt and love. Plus tring to get on tour so she can have money for herself and the baby. Dont u think dats a lot on her plate? And plus she might read all this stuff and feel really bad about it. And i kno dat to some ppl dat is nothing but to have half of the world rejecting u is worse. Is what she did really wrong? heaky yeah! but we forgave mj real quick if he did or did not do what every bodi said he did. So pray for and forgive her. And hope the baby is cute!(which it will be!!!!)

14. minie me2

And also for the wife that was left with the child, I am so sorry for you but dont look down at just alicia look down at the man too. It is his body and his choice and it is her body and her choice. And everybody will pray for u and ur gorgeous child.

15. kashanamilo

well thought that the couple really match and i am very happy for them. luv ya.
    not forgetting i am from guyana.

16. Pott54

OH WELL—with HIS track record, it won’t last. I’m reading already that he’s running around with some model named Erin Smith (?).

umm…what comes around goes around. The hole you’ve dug for someone else may actually be the hole you’ve dug for yourself. Karma!

…and I hope the baby doesn’t have HIS NOSE–OMG!

17. minie me2

Ok my bad i thought she was 40 i must of read smething wrong cause he3re it says she is 29. well. . .

I lost so much respect for her. Its not the fact that shes pregnant, but its the fact that swiss has 2 kids and was married and went right to alicia. He did wat angelina jolie did to jennifer aniston. Not right at all, talkin bout swiss is her fiance wen he was still married!!!!!!!!!! He has 2 toddlers and now she prego. wow wat a man and how irresponsible and disrespectful for alicia.