Gwen Stefani & Her Mani-Pedi Pal

Gwen Stefani & Her Mani-Pedi Pal

Gwen Stefani carried her son Kingston – who turned 4 earlier this week – out of Planet Nails in West Hollwood, Calif. on Friday (May 28). The mother-son pair had just gotten mani-pedis in preparation of Kingston’s 4th birthday party this weekend.

With his dark nails and multi-colored toes, Kingston stuck out his tongue again at the paparazzi.

Gwen and her husband Gavin Rossdale are also parents to 1 1/2-year-old son, Zuma. The couple are rumored to be expecting their third child.

Would you go to the spa and get mani-pedis with your son?

Filed under: Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale

Photo credit: INFdaily.com / Flynet

Why no shoes? And being carried around at 4?

this is oh so wrong……..

this is really cute!! i have a 6 and 4 year old sons and a 10 year old daughter and my sons love getting their nails painted and feet washed. i don’t find anything wrong with it…. i also still carry my son at 4 and even my son who is 6.

if her son turns out to be, i will not be surprised. not that anything is wrong with be gay tho.

5. melo1983

Whenever I paint my girls’ nails, my 15 mo. old son wants his done too haha. I always just do like one or two b/c daddy gets upset lol. But at such young ages why not, little boys don’t even care!

6. SaeahEL

I think there is nothing wrong with getting his nails done! I in fact think it is rather cute. He gets to spend some personal time with mommy, and get to be a cool dude in the process!

7. dee

If I had a son, I’d totally let him get a few colors on his nails. Looks like fun and he picked some really cool colors too.

8. Larissa

no, it just doesn´t look right, neither for a lil girl.

Larissa, GTFO! it isn’t YOUR kid so stop worrying about it

Why on earth would a 4 year old boy be getting a mani and pedi! This is is very very wrong!

11. Anna

What is “very very wrong” about this? I don’t see the problem at all.

I don’t see a problem at all with it.

13. jules

i would certainly take my son if he wanted. it’s not a big deal.

Kingston has a mani, pedi, bleached blonde hair and a pacifier! Something is wrong here!

15. Janna

Nothing is “wrong” with any of this. They are just raising their son differently than you would raise yours. That doesn’t mean he’s going to be socially inept, immature, emotionally stunted, a drug addict…… or gay!

I thought the pictures of Violet Affleck getting her nails done with her mother Jen Garner were cuter, and I guess they were more “conventional” pictures.

17. Audrey

Both my son-in-laws get main-pedis. They have better looking nails than I do.

She can’t be pregnant if she is carrying him. My 4 year old daughter is about the same size as him and she is heavy!! They advise you to not lift heavy things when pregnant.

19. charli

no, i would not allow any of my sons to go get their nails painted. besides, daddy would be very upset with that! however, my daughters love to have their nails painted.

20. Marianne

I don’t think theres anything wrong. Kingston probably thought it looked very rock and rollish.

No, I wouldn’t take a 4 year old. Boy or girl.

Goodness people, why so judgmental???

23. argentina football jerseys sale

Give me freedom; give me fire argentina football jerseys sale; give me reason; take me higher.See the champions take the field now spain soccer jersey for sale.Unify us, make us feel proud In the streets our heads are lifting cheap argentina world cup jerseys, as we lose our inhibition.Celebration, it surrounds us, every nation all around us.Staying forever young argentina soccer jerseys sale, singing songs underneath the sun.Let’s rejoice in the beautiful game. Let’s gather at the end of argentina jerseys sale the day.We all say ,When I get older, I will be stronger. They’ll call me freedom, just like a waving flag spain world cup jerseys sale.When I get older, I will be stronger. They’ll call me freedom argentina jerseys 2010 on sale, just like a waving flag.So wave your flag. Now wave your flag.

24. thomas sabo charm

Versuchen Sie, die thomas sabo charm 10 bis 13 cm thomas sabo anhänger langen Kragen thomas sabo charms reduziert Halsketten, und sie thomas sabo charms günstig mit kleinen Perle Tröpfchen thomas sabo anhänger günstig für Ohrringe, absolute thomas sabo anhänger billig großartig für Freizeitkleidung. Wenn Sie eine längere thomas sabo 2010 oder herzförmige Gesicht thomas sabo reduziert haben, würde baumelnden Perlen Sie optimal thomas sabo shop ergänzen. Für einen runden oder eckigen Gesicht, sind Spikes besser.