Maddox & Pax Jolie-Pitt: Beach Boys

Brad Pitt's Beach Boys

Parents-of-six Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie enjoyed some down time at the beach in Malibu, California with their oldest sons Maddox, 8, and Pax, 6, yesterday (May 29). Though the famous couple stayed on dry land, the kids had a blast splashing around in the surf.

Brad and Angie are also parents to Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and Knox and Vivienne, 1 1/2. The Wanted star’s dad Jon Voigt recently revealed that the twins each take after a different parent, saying,

The boy is very quiet, he has this calming, relaxed personality that Brad has. And the girl, well, she’s just stunning like Angelina. Just beautiful.”

Filed under: Brad Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Fame Pictures; Flynet Pictures

Actually AJ was there too.

Yeah, AJ was there; they were at a party. Cute!

3. keepher

Cute pictures^.^

4. carolyn

Thanks Anon 1 & 2. :) A pic of Angelina has been added!

Thanks Caroly

The boys are so cute and seems to be having a great time.

so yucky looking eww

I see nothing yucky in these pictures! I think only those still in elementary school/ jr high use the word yucky.

Anyways, the family looks happy and healthy. Thanks for the pictures

Boys are adorable but Knox looks like Angelina, Vivienne is mini Pitt

8. R

They look so normal <3 Love that.

9. debra77

The boys look like they are having the time of their lives..they seem very close to each other and get along nicely..

Thanks for the pics.

Brad and Angie are my favorites..

cute kids.

11. hopeso

Hey beautiful family long time no see, i really believe that i been having Jolie-Pitt withdrawals.

Theres something a little cold about the way he referred to the twins as “the boy & the girl”. I’m not saying he’s a bad grandad but half the world knows thier names, so surely he can remember..

I’m kinda glad he’s only referring to the twins as “boy” and “girl”. He called poor Zahara on national t.v. “Shakira “. Play it safae grandpa!!!! lol

13. Sophia

Cuties :)

14. Kati

Mad and Pax are just way too adorable in these pics. Just look at that happy expression on Mad´s face when he´s running back to the beach after being on the water. He really loves to spend time with mum, dad and little bro Pax. He and Pax have both grown a lot in the last few months. They are gonna be real heartbreakers. I love the pic of Pax that I saw in some other site where he has this most adorable shy smile while trying to locate his big bro (?) while making a sand ball. They sure threw them at each other too at some point and had a blast. They seem to be very close to one another. And is it a wonder? They share so much. Both are Asian and have similar heritage. Also wonder if Mad has taught some Khmer (his native language) to Pax and Pax in his turn some Vietnamese to Mad. Their main language sure still is English.

kati you ALWAYS sound like a creepy stalker when you talk about them. sure the whole family is beautiful and those pics are cute but get a life!

Kati, wasn’t Maddox adopted when he was, like, 9 months old? Does he know his native language?

16. Kati

Anonymous@12:00 – I´ve read in some interview or other article that Mad can speak his native language Khmer since he has a Cambodian lady who comes to visit him whenever the family is in the States. Or maybe that lady follows the family wherever they go. At first I had my doubts about the story but since both Angie and Brad want their adopted children to stay in contact with their heritage I wouldn´t be at all surprised if this story of Mad knowing Khmer is true. Pax certainly hasn´t completely forgotten Vietnamese yet since it´s only three years since he came to the family and according to some story has a Vietnamese lady who visits the family and speaks Vietnamese with Pax. But he sure mostly speaks English nowadays and maybe he already knows some French too like his big bro. I still don´t trust these articles completely but why would Angie and Brad lie about such things as their adopted children – in this case Mad – speaking his/her native language. And who knows. Maybe some time in the future Mad wants to go to Cambodia and stay there for a longer period of time. In that case it would be wonderful if he knew his native language.

17. Kati

Anonymous@01:44 – I really don´t understand what you are trying to say with you comments but I don´t take them personally. I´m a fan of the Jolie-Pitt family and if my comments offend someone then I can´t help but wonder what´s wrong with expressing one´s opinion. This is a free world and we all can say whatever we want. I most definitely aren´t a stalker. Sorry if you misunderstood my comments.