Bethenny Frankel Is A Sunday Shopper

Bethenny Frankel Is A Sunday Shopper

Real Housewives’ of New York star Bethenny Frankel showed off her fit and slim post-baby body yesterday (May 30) in New York City, NY.

The chef-to-the stars welcomed daughter Bryn just three weeks ago after wedding husband Jason Hoppy in April.

Frankel, a Twitter pro, has turned to her online friends for advice, recently tweeting,

I’m supplementing b.feeding w formula,but the dairy one doesn’t agree w bryn.what r the healthiest formulas?

Filed under: Bethenny Frankel

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. nicoleC

love her high heel
    so gorgeous

She looks gorgeous but that dress looks ridiculous for going shopping on a Sunday afternoon. Love the shoes!

Sorry but I think she looks ridiculous in that dress.

What was she thinking when she put that dress on?!

GOD FROM HEAD TO TOE SHE LOOKS AWFUL YYYYUUUUKKKK!!!!

6. Courtney

She and Jason got married at the end of march not in April get for info right and yes that dress is a bit too showy for a shopping trip particularly after just giving birth and besides she’s probably wearing spanxx underneath it anyway

She should be asking a doctor those questions, not her friends on Twitter.

She has the strangest jaw line. She looks like a chipmunk!

Oh, no, no, no, NO. Awful!

I mean, I get what she’s trying to communicate (Look at me, I just gave birth and I’m soooooo skinny), but she looks horrible. She doesn’t even look healthy — totally unnatural and clownish.

THat dress is perfect for camouflaging a post-pregnancy tummy.

11. SaeahEL

The dress isn’t “that” bad. I guess I have seen worse…. My guess on how it is fitting her chest area so tight, is because she is a breast feeding mommy. She most likely went out of the house without her baby, and it’s time for the little one to eat…so her bust is full of milk.

She looks like a clown in that dress! All she needs is a big red nose!

She looks like a dumb drag queen, ha ha. I mean Heidi fleiss. I guess Bethenny was DELUSIONAL in her thinking that she could demand such a high price for the first photos of her daughter!!! Gross!b

them are some fugly knees! yikes!

15. Larissa

YUCK! That´s just FUG!

She had a premature baby right? No wonder why…this woman probably didn´t eat through out her pregnancy! And why she is out and about the whole freaking time and not with her baby??? Fame wh*re!

16. anonymouse

the more i watch “rhony” the more i can’t stand this woman. won’t watch her new show either. in fact i think the whole “real” franchise is getting old – its morphed into really painful to watch tv.

completely contrived and pathetic…go home to your three week old.

18. Bob Loblaw

I’m thinking that this must have been some kind of photo op and although I ‘m not a fan of the dress, I think she looks pretty! Oh, and Larissa, I’m pretty sure premature babies are born for many reasons. Seems a bit nasty to accuse her of starving herself, seems like she has a pretty good idea on healthy eating habits, unlike that crazy Kelly who lives on meth and jelly beans! LOL!

19. bgallison

I think she looks stunning!

20. Courtney

please to breast feed actually takes caring for someone more than you do about yourself and your reputation ask any actual celebrity mom that done it once or multiple times either recently or decades ago Joanne Woodward for example did it with all three of her daughters granted she was a 1,000,000x a bigger star than Bethenny will ever be as she’d already won a golden globe and an Oscar before her oldest daughter was born though those successes were bittersweet as she’d miscarried her & Paul Newman’s first child a couple of weeks before the Golden Globes Ceremony so she wasn’t even home from London yet when the ceremony took place

21. Morgaine Swann

Bethenny looks gorgeous and I think that’s one of the prettiest dresses I’ve ever seen. She looks fabulous for just having had a baby.

22. Sophia

Sorry but that outfit is… WTF. So ugly. Just the outfit though, Bethenny herself looks great :)

23. Sophia

“completely contrived and pathetic…go home to your three week old” So basically you’re saying that someone with a baby can never have time to herself?

Yeah right.

I think she looks super cute and amazing for just having a baby :)

25. TheTruthHurts

Bethenny has so over saturated herself in the media. I used to really like her, but now I am so sick of her. She has never been a pretty woman, but her legs are just awful. Plese lay off the tiny mini dresses, she wore really short and tight dresses during her pregnancy it was just horrible looking. I’m embarassed for her now. She has really gone off the deep end.