Kourtney Kardashian Leaves Scott Disick After Alcohol-Fueled Fight

Kourtney Kardashian Leaves Scott Disick After Alcohol-Fueled Fight

Kourtney Kardashian faces a harsh reality in season two of Kourtney & Khloé Take Miami. In footage obtained by Life & Style, the new mom is seen cowering with her now-5-month-old son, Mason, as her boyfriend and Mason’s daddy, Scott Disick, goes on an alcohol-fueled tirade. The clip shows Scott smashing bottles and punching walls, continuing to drink and littering the floor with broken glass.

Kourtney is seen slamming her bedroom door, frantically locking Mason and her sister Kim inside out of harms way. “I’m afraid he’s going to come back in here,” says Kim as she holds on tight to baby Mason. The fight ends with Scott rushed to the hospital and Kourtney left in hysterics.

“I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone. To go through that… you’ll see what a strong person Kourtney is,” Kim says about the terrifying incident.

I can’t do this anymore,” Kourtney cries into her phone. “I love Mason more than I love you.”

Reportedly, Scott’s terrifying behavior has now spurred a split for the couple. “She left Scott in Miami and returned to LA ahead of schedule,” an insider says. Although, after weeks apart this past spring, time is slowly healing the couple’s relationship. “Kourtney wants Scott to be a good father and will do what it takes to get him professional help for his drinking,” says the insider. “If he hadn’t gotten help, it would have been the end.”

The explosive fight has left Kourtney’s family concerned for her safety. “I’ve had another girlfriend who allowed this kind of stuff in her life, and she ended up dead,” Kris Jenner, says in reference to her best friend, Nicole Brown Simpson, O.J. Simpson’s ex-wife, who was brutally murdered in 1994.

Should Kourtney leave Scott?

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Scott Disick

Photo credit: Life & Style

trailer trash!

2. Verónica Ramos

As I said in another post, I’m from Spain and I don’t watch her/their show because of my english’ ‘fault (really, I have nto work more on that), but If I learn something reading some sites, is that you can’t believe always what “Life & Style” writes and I think we all know that they’re fine as a couple, but the drama is what people wants to watch.
    By the way, if this is true: I’m glad she dumped Scott. If not…well, I don’t know. It nor fair being on that situation while people says/writes lies even knowing that you’re a douchebag. I suppose Scott has a soul and all that, so if that’s a lie, someone should apologize.

But then again, I don’t know who USA works on this, because in Spain we don’t have reality shows like this one.

This family is truly pathetic! They should all be ashamed of themselves for their behavior. They just love the media attention – whether it is positive or negative – they are media w**res!

4. Cindy

GOOD!!!! HE IS DISGUSTING! He only loves himself, his character is ugly, and he’s not half as good looking as he thinks he is. I find him repulsive. Ick.

5. Carrie

I saw the clip and it gave me goosebumps. Kourtney is crying on the phone and it’s just really upsetting. Don’t put a child through anything like that. All this crap is just not worth it, especially when an innocent baby is involved.

6. Peta

I’ll believe it when I see it.

7. nanpan

If this is true (Life and Style isn’t really known for their good reporting), she needs to leave him. My husband’s father was violent when he drank. It came to a head one night when he was a toddler. His father was drunk, got into a fight with his mother (who was holding my husband, then two), and tried to push them out a window! She left that that night. My husband hasn’t spoken to or seen his father since and is a better person for it.

She won’t be leaving him. They are all a bunch of pathetic losers who deserve each other!

I cannot believe that this reality crap is even on television. What has this world come to that we are watching this trash! These people are NOBODY’S. They do nothing to help the world out. They are not singers, dancers, actors. They do not donate money or themselves to charities. They are MEDIA WHORES!

where is the clip i cant find it

SCOTT IS SO GROSS. He knows nothing about being a father. Kourtney just keeps letting him in to her life. She NEEDS to just let him go and get on with her life because Scott obviously thinks this kind of behavior for a parent is acceptable.

12. Megan

YESSS!!! It’s time for Kourtney to realize that Scott is not good for her and Mason!!!!

13. Justin

After all that stuff with Scott’s obsessive activites with Nightclubs and alcohol consumptions, I would strongly suggest that Kourtney should really try to help Scott control his drinking habit and they both should get counseling and make their relationship work because after all, they both have a child together and they have to raise the child right and set a good example for him, and to teach him what’s right and what’s wrong. Also, Scott really needs to stop going out so much and continue being a good father, beacause he has full responsibility now and I think that scott should stop with all the night business and only work during the day like all normal people do daily. The best thing to do is think about what you’re about to do before you act and You want your child to a better life right?

14. Justin

Welcome Nike Air Max world – http://www.cheapairmaxgo.com, huge collections of high-quality Air Max Shoes with wholesale price! Such as Air Max 2009, Air Max 95, Air Max 90, and more. Enjoy cheap Air Max here to get more discount!

After researching, Air Max 90,
    Air Max 95, Air Max 2009, Nike Air Classic are those hot sale styles from Nike Air

She needs to get rid of his ass. Even though right now he seems to be acting well, I don’t think it will stay that way. Kourtney is putting her and her son in danger. I really fear as well that it will get to the point where he will actually hit them.