Heidi Klum & Seal Have A Reality Show In The Works

Heidi Klum & Seal Have A Reality Show In The Works

One of Hollywood’s most romantic couples are getting set to share their relationship with the masses.

Model mom Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are working with Lifetime on a new reality show called Love’s Divine.

An example of the pair’s devotion: They celebrate their wedding anniversary each year by renewing their vows in front of their family and friends. Just last month they headed to Mexico with their kids Leni, 6, Henry, 4, Johan, 3, and Lou, 7 months, to say “I do” for the fifth time.

“Heidi and Seal have been inspiring people with their idea of renewing their vows each year. After getting positive feedback from family and friends, they decided they wanted to help others share the same kinds of special moments,” a rep for the Project Runway star tells People. “For example, they want to help people who didn’t have their dream wedding the first time around to get a second chance.”

Will you be tuning in to Love’s Divine?

Filed under: Heidi Klum,Seal

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. CDionFan21

No why do they feel the need they have to prove they are STILL in LOVE by renewing their vows in front of everyone EVERY year. Most people don’t do that till they are married, twenty, thirty years. It’s supposed to signify that they reached a momentous occassion in their relationship not that oh hey we made it another year lets throw a party and prove to everyone we are still in love.

2. Victoria

Actually you’re wrong they don’t get married in front of everyone and throw a big party just to show everyone they’re inlove. They get married every year and they get married in front of their kids and a pastor in New Mexico where they first got married, or they sometimes will throw a party and invite FAMILY and FRIENDS. They do it for themselves and their children. And you know what every year that a couple is married is something to be celebrated, every occassion in your relationship should be momentous. Every person in the world does something or believes in something that “most people” or a “majority of people” don’t, it doesn’t mean that your wrong or shouldn’t do it.

This show I might actually watch. At first when I saw have their own reality TV Show I was like Heidi, Seal noooo!! But it’s them helping other people have their dream wedding. That’s so cute

3. Natalie

Totally agree with Victoria, I think it’s sweet. If your beloved Celine did it and someone criticised that, you’d be going ape.

• CDionFan21

Well for one Celine doesn’t renew her vows EVERY year, she doesn’t feel the need to prove and show everyone that she’s still in love. She’s secure in her marriage and doesn’t need show the world she has to make herself feel like she has to prove anything.

• Victoria

Neither do Seal and Heidi, like I said they renew their vows in front of their kids and they do it for their kids and themselves and they are the only ones present besides the pastor. There’s no need to jump to saying that just because someone renews their vows every year, they’re trying to prove to everyone else that they’re still in love. Like I said there are plenty of things that some people do that a majority of people don’t believe in. For example a majority of people think Celine Dion shouldn’t have married a dude that is 2 and a half decades older than she is, and feel the man won’t make it to see the twins graduate high school. Should she have not married him because of those people, no. We shoul all do in life whatever makes up happy. I can see how renewing vows makes them happy, its all about them proving their love and devotion to each other, showing their children how devoted they are to eachother and love one another, taking time out of a busy life and just having a day where love and happiness just continuously flows. I personally think more couples need to renew their vows more often and have more date nights and stuff like that because in the end its just reconnecting with one another and remembering and reminding eachother why you fell in love with eachother and acknowledging what new things you have overcome, what new things do you love about eachother, what you hope to improve, etc. The world is so different from it was 20 years ago, more people are splitting and have unrealistic views on marriage and life in general, you have to take an extra 20 miles TO DO WHATEVER it is YOU FEEL WILL MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WORK and keep you and your partner together.

• CDionFan21

Oh get over it. I don’t give a crap how you or anyone else feels about Celine marrying Rene, atleast her marriage lasted unlike half the other celebs in the world.

• Victoria

Okay this convo is so over, I because I dont argue with dumbass people over the internet, its just ridiculous and number two read carefully before replying because I said nothing about MYSELF caring about who she married. On to the next!

4. freya

I don’t think they should do the reality show. they are far to good for it and nearly every reality show about celebrity couple’s brake up in fact I don’t think I know of one couple who have stayed together after having a show. It would be interesting to see what they are really like and the characters of their beautiful children but I would rather not see it and they stay together.

5. Anna

Reality show is not a good idea, not for any couple.

I don’t really understand renewing vows either. Your vows are forever, so they shouldn’t need to be renewed. In my experience couples that are most loud about how great their relationship is usually don’t last.

6. Natalie

Please re-read my comment. I said IF Celine renewed her vows, not that she does…

Why does everybody have to do a freaking reality show?! I honestly thought this family was better than that.

Baaaaaaad idea.

Reality show= divorce. Don’t they know they are courting disaster?

10. Shirilicious

Sign me in for Reality Show=Divorce.
    Once upon a time I really liked Heidi Klum but nowadays she’s bordering on being obnoxious. They’re doing this show because there’s nothing left they can to do. She squeezed the last drop out of modelling, last season Runway’s Project was a miss and his singing career hasn’t been the same since 1994.
    Doing a reality show is their way of keeping up the lifestyle.