Vanessa Paradis Covers Harper’s Bazaar

Vanessa Paradis Covers Harper's Bazaar

It’s not often we hear about the personal lives of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, but in a new interview one half of the notoriously private couple gives a tiny glimpse into the life they share together with their children Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, 8.

“I didn’t tame him – we tamed each other,” Vanessa tells the July issue of Harper’s Bazaar of Johnny (aka the “Sexiest Man Alive”).

“He is a very special guy,” she adds. “He has so many talents. He is a wonderful father and does so many different things so well.”

Of the family’s relatively low-profile life together – they make their home in the south of France rather than Hollywood – she says, “Our jobs make us do extraordinary things, and we travel and see lots, but the rest of the time we’re quiet. We don’t go to many parties or do a lot of red carpet.”

Filed under: Vanessa Paradis

1. freya

I have never had a proper look at Vanessa Paradis the only time I remember she had bright red lipstick on (not a good look in my opinion) and it was the same with Matt Damon’s wife I never thought of them as beautiful but seeing her her she is absolutely stunning as is Luciana Barrosa.

2. Cassidy

CHRIST I FUCKING LOVE HER. WONDROUS.

I like her. She is refreshingly candid.

My name is Vanessa too. And I think Vanessa Paradis is absoluely gorgeous.

Vanessa is not only gorgeous but honest and real just like her love… I think she and Mr. Depp are two peas in a pod.
    She is a very talented person in her own right.

6. Dee

I love Johnny and I am soooo happy that Vanessa make his like complete. Plus – look at her….hot hot hot…..no wonder Johnny fell hard….could you hold yourself back if someone looked at you this way???

7. Café de Flore le Film

Action! For Café de Flore, the new film by director Jean-Marc Vallée. Production has just started. Among the headliners: Vanessa Paradis, Kevin Parent, Hélène Florent and Évelyne Brochu. The film will be revealed to you progressively… from the shoot to the premiere. Infiltrate the set, get the scoop on the latest info, receive photos, film sequences, playlists and exclusive material on Facebook.

8. christina_nc

Vanessa Paradis is starring in director’s Jean-Marc Vallée’s latest project Café de Flore. Check out the blog for the new movie at blog.cafedeflorelefilm.com !