Daisy Lowe Opens Up About Relationship With Gavin Rossdale

Daisy Lowe Opens Up About Relationship With Gavin Rossdale

Model Daisy Lowe has opened up about her relationship with her father, rocker Gavin Rossdale. In 2004 Lowe learned that the man she believed to be her father, mom Pearl Lowe’s ex-husband Bronner Handwerger, was not, and demanded a paternity test. She soon found out that she was in fact Gavin Rossdale’s daughter, which Pearl revealed had stemmed from a one-night-stand.

It appears as though time has healed some wounds, with Lowe telling Britains Esquire magazine via Contact Music, “I now have a really good relationship with my father. It’s been blossoming for the past year, but it really happened over Christmas when he was here (in England) for a month.”

Of her half-brothers Kingston and Zuma Rossdale and step-mom Gwen Stefani, Lowe added, “We got to spend time together. He’s got two beautiful kids who I really adore and his wife is gorgeous. We’re working on being good mates. I think he’s an intelligent, sweet guy.”

Along with rumors of a possible new half-sibling via dad Gavin and step-mom Gwen, Lowe was set to be a big sister once again, however mom Pearl sadly miscarried last month.

Filed under: Daisy Lowe

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Lili

Actually, Pearl Lowe miscarried last month if I’m not mistaken.

2. Heidi

Thanks Lili for the clarification.

I wonder if Daisy has a relationship with Bronner who raised her or has she just decided that blood is more important? I have too many friends who blow off the parents who raised them to chase after blood relatives they assumed they have a real connection with. I hope Daisy has found a middle ground where she can love and respect both men.

4. Cassidy

Daisy Lowe is my fucking idol. I love this girl beyond words. Literally I have no words for how much I adore her. I also forgive her inability to have a relationship last more than a week.

Bronner left daisy when she was 1 or 2 years old. He didn’t raise her. She started searching for him when she was 14, got in touch with him, met him and then the whole Gavin Rossdale thing came about when she realized that her blood type was different from Bronner and Pearl’s.

that kid looks like kingston …..