Giada De Laurentiis & Her Kidstock Kid

Giada De Laurentiis & Her Kidstock Kid

What a cutie! Celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis and her adorable 2-year-old daughter Jade Marie attended the 4th annual Kidstock Music and Arts Festival in Beverly Hills on Sunday (June 6). Jade’s father is Giada’s husband of 7 years, fashion designer Todd Thompson.

The 39-year-old Everyday Italian star says that motherhood has changed her for the better.

Well, it definitely changed my workload. Ha! But at the end of the day, I think I was more selfish before I had Jade. Kids help you become more compassionate. I joined the charity Oxfam, which helps to improve kids’ lives all over the world. I realized that I wanted this world to be better. I stopped thinking of just my own mortality; I started thinking about the life we’re leaving for someone else.”

Filed under: Giada De Laurentiis

Photo credit: Startraks

1. Melanieanne

What a beaut! Jade has future heart breaker written all over her.

2. hlbronson

How adorable is she? My goodness!

Todd is the head designer for Anthropoligie stores across the country… He has
    been doing it for a long time now.. He is one handsome man wish we could get
    a family pix of them together.. Do you read what she is saying the word “I”
    not we as in with her husband Todd.. First time seeing their daughter…in over
    a year thanks

• Cari

I think she says “I” throughout because the interviewer asked her how has “MOTHERHOOD” changed her, not “parenthood”. If you click on the link, it’s as clear as day.

Wow!! That baby is gorgeous!! Just like her mama.

5. catvomite

soooooo beautiful!

6. Sophia

Wow, I haven’t seen a photo of Jade since she was just a few months old. She certainly grew up fast, and boy is she a cutie! Beautiful :)

7. Sophia

She reminds me of a cross between Violet Affleck and Birdie Silverstein. Gorgeous.