Khloé Kardashian Prepares For Pregnancy

Khloé Kardashian Prepares For Pregnancy

Despite recent reports, Khloé Kardashian insists that she isn’t pregnant – yet. The 25-year-old reality TV starlet opens up to Life & Style about her baby plans and how she’s prepping her body for pregnancy.

“I’ve always loved babies. I love children!” Khloé says. “I don’t know if I’ll definitely be pregnant this summer, but you never know.”

But the Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami star is not leaving it entirely up to fate. Khloé has been preparing for pregnancy with daily prenatal vitamins – which her husband Lamar Odom bought for her – and regular exercise.

I’m trying to get my body into tip-top shape because they say that after you have a baby, your body bounces back to how it was right before you were pregnant,” she says. “I pray I’ll be a fit pregnant woman, but I’ll do what’s best for the child.”

Khloé also says that she plans to give her daughters ‘K’ names and sons ‘L’ names.

Luckily, Lamar supports Khloé’s plans. “Lamar’s probably more ready for kids than Khloé is,” Bruce Jenner, Khloé’s stepdad, says. “I’m so blessed to have Lamar,” Khloé gushes. “He’s a dream come true.”

Filed under: Khloé Kardashian

Photo credit: Life & Style

1. anonymous

I’m happy for Mariah but Khloe, I couldn’t care less about. They’re a very dysfunctional family.

• Verónica Ramos

Well, yes and no.
      The Kardashians are all of the more closer families out there. I’m not saying everything they do is OK (but people read/watch/etc, so), but as a family, they work fine. They have a close relation with each other and tha’s pretty odd to see these days.
      My family is like this. We’re not looking for attention in the media if you ask me, but we’re very very close.

(and sorry for my English.)

I don’t believe a word of it until Mariah and Khloe personally announces it.

3. keep on dreaming no way

Yeah keep on dreaming Khloe is not pregnant just playing with the media..
    Doubt Lemar would ever get that woman pregnant..Now that he is getting
    to be pretty big on his own playing the finals in the NBA games..

Why ruin it by getting her pregnant when is she going to have time to raise it
    between her husbands games shopping and her two shows …doubt it very
    much fat is what she will ever be

4. keep on dreaming no way

Yeah keep on dreaming Khloe is not pregnant just playing with the media..
    Doubt Lemar would ever get that woman pregnant..Now that he is getting
    to be pretty big on his own playing the finals in the NBA games..

Why ruin it by getting her pregnant when is she going to have time to raise it
    between her husbands games shopping and her two shows …doubt it very
    much fat is what she will ever be

5. Courtney

Mariah if she is wouldn’t announce it because she’s had a miscarriage scare before and that turns you off from even being excited about a pregnancy because you were the first time and it didn’t work

but Khloe will do anything to keep it in the press look at how fast her and Lamar were married it’s doomed to fail and their too lazy to work at it like any couple that stays married a long time does

What’s a Kloe Kardashian?

7. Verónica Ramos

A photo of Khloe’s baby bump or a video confirming, or this is not happening.