Jennifer Garner’s Smiley Seraphina

Jennifer Garner's Smiley Seraphina

She’s getting so big!

Valentine’s Day star Jennifer Garner was seen dropped off her 4-year-old daughter Violet at preschool in Santa Monica on Thursday morning (June 10). The busy mom-of-two also had her youngest daughter, Seraphina, 1, in tow.

After dropping off Violet, Jen and Sera made their way to Caffe Luxxe for some refreshments. On the way out of the car, sweet Seraphina flashed a gorgeous smile at the paparazzi. What a cutie pie!

The girls’ dad is Jen’s hubby of nearly 5 years, Ben Affleck.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Fame

OMG! Her kids are so incredible cute! She is so good at making them comfortable in spite of the constant following of the annoying paps.

One question, CBS. why not also show the adorable pics of Ben being an awesome dad? He picked up Vi from school yesterday and there were gorgeous pics with him and her together showing total admiration and devotion to each other. When you don’t show that, some of your commenters assume he is an absentee father, which is so not the case.

Other dad are featured here, why not papa Ben Affleck? Please correct this little injustice. Jen always raves that Ben is a great dad and I think so too.

Please tell us how to get Seraphina’s cute shoes!

3. alexa

sweet seraphina and violet

4. Sarah G.

Wow! It’s amazing how much Seraphina is like a carbon copy of Violet at that age.

There can be NO denying she’s pregnant after these photos!! They make THE cutest kids!! I can’t wait to see #3 whether a boy or another girl!!

Yes, actually there can. She looks exactly the same as she’s looked for months. If she were pregnant for as long as the rumors have been around, she’d be full-term by now. She’s always had a little bit of a belly even when she’s in great shape. It’s just the way her body is. Doesn’t mean she’s pregnant.

Not pregnant — I agree with the previous poster. Yes, these photos do make her look pregnant, but I think it’s because she’s carrying a kid on her hip. I’ve noticed that when I carry my son in certain ways, my tummy sticks out quite a bit more than normal, because of the muscles/posture involved.

I personally think they didn’t produce cute kids.

Violet is not very cute Sera is a doll. She’s mini Ben

8. Tiffany

They R both ADORABLE…….to all those who have such neg. comments about people’s children you need to really evaluate yourself.

If you don’t like the comments, don’t go on this site.

And if you don’t like getting called out when you make rude, cruel comments, maybe YOU shouldn’t go on this site. As long as people keep saying horrible things, other people are going to continue to call them out for it. If you don’t like it, be a better person.

10. DIRTY STAY OUT

Posting a comment/opinion on a website is not rude. It’s not like that person said it to Jennifer or Ben that their kids aren’t cute. Geez, lighten up.

I believe the person posting immature and rude comments is in dire need of attention. This seems to their only outlet for it as they have no friends and/or relatives who pay any attention to them.

As for you, DIRTY STAY OUT, what does it matter if those negative comments were said to Ben or Jen, they are still unnecessary as well as untrue and the person(s) doing so expects to be called on it. It called *acting out*. I hope you too are not one of those misfits.

what do you mean “untrue”???? people have their OWN opinions!!!!! they dont need you telling them what their opionion should be. if you dont like it…too bad thats life. get over yourself.

Super Cute pictures.
    There is one photo of Ben and Violet over at Popsugar.com.
    I saw the pictures of Ben and Violet at x17.com.
    Most other blogs can not use their photos because they are a photo agency as well as a blog. The pictures of Ben with his kids are usually harder to get because Ben has been working on his movie “The Town”.

everyone needs to stop commenting on other people comments. comment on the pictures, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if you think it’s ignorant.

Only the inappropriate comments have been called out and probably will continue to be after all isn’t that the whole point of making them in the first place. It is a pathetic attempt to get noticed. At first I thought it was random but further observation indicated it was directed toward this particular family only because others were offering rebuttals and so they you have in.

What if someone made a racist comment? (Yes, it has happened on posts on other celebrities.) Would you think that’s okay? I wouldn’t, and I would say something about how awful it is (and I have said so, when I see it). Comments like the ones here about the physical appearance of children are just as wrong, and I will continue to say something about it until the person or people who make them are shamed or annoyed enough to stop. Sorry if that bothers you.

if its ok to make fun of adults as you are saying…..its ok to make fun of kids. they are the same thing as adults. just smaller & whinier.

No, actually, since you bring it up, I don’t think it’s okay to make fun of anyone’s looks no matter how old they are. It’s mean. I have no problem making fun of or criticizing someone’s behavior or how they dress, but not physical appearance. And no, kids are not the same as adults. We have both official and unofficial standards in society of what is acceptable behavior towards them, and those standards are not the same. And in the specific cases of the pictures on this site, adult celebrities choose be public figures and, most of the time, trade on their looks. Their children didn’t make that choice, and are not public figures, and therefore should be off-limits when it comes to comments about their appearance.

You REALLY need to get a life. What is right and wrong is not up to you (even though you obviously think so). You think wayyyyyyy too highly of yourself policing these blogs like this.

No matter how hard you try, negative comments (or as you view them) will continue to be said because not everyone agrees or thinks the same. If someone doesn’t think they are cute, it is their opinion. Not for you to be judging. If someone wants to be a racist, that is their choice. Again, not your business.

So, get used to it….. you may want to take up another hobby besides policing the CBS blogs. There are sooooooooooo many negative comments on other sites about them, you haven’t even broken the ice.

And as long as people keep making such comments, people will continue to call them out. Sorry, but I will judge you, whether you like it or not. As long as this site chooses not to moderate comments, I have just as much right to state my opinion of you as you have to state your opinion. If you don’t like it, go comment at one of those other sites you mentioned instead of here. I don’t read those other sites, so I don’t know or care what goes on there.

OMG! Seraphina is really beautiful little girl! I love her smile. It looks like she is a carbon copy of her big sis Violet. Both are blond-haired little cutie pies. And they´re gonna break many hearts in the future. Like her big sis Sera is a spitting image of her beautiful mum Jennifer.

14. nicoleC

she is so adorable
    i think she much more pretty than her sister
    anyway
    they are cute !

Seraphina is a pretty baby. Look at that smile.
    I have seen baby pictures of Jennifer Garner. Violet looks like Jen as a baby. Seraphina looks more like Ben. Both girls look a lot a like. They are sisters.
    I don’t know why people want to totally delete Ben from Violet’s and Seraphina’s heritage. He is their daddy. Ben’s DNA as well as Jen’s made these 2 adorable girls. Seraphina has a slight dimple on her chin…She got that from daddy.

I agree that Jen does have a bit of a belly but a lot more so in these pics. She is always putting something in front of it and even sort of walking a little pregnant in some shots of her alone on another site. When she was out to lunch the other day the pleats in the skirt hid it a bit but I have a feeling she might really be pregnant this time. Call me crazy, I think with Matt having his 3rd it’s not out of the question from the way the other 2 children were timed with his. If so I am excited for them, no matter what you think of what these kids look like you can tell they come from a wonderful home because of how happy they always are. Jen seems like a great mother.

She is most definitely NOT pregnant. Just a rumor.

18. Sophia

Sera is literally the cutest kid going round. I can’t help but smile when I see that gorgeous little face :)