Mark-Paul Gosselaar & His California Kids

Mark-Paul Gosselaar & His California Kids

Saved By The Bell star Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his two adorable kids – Michael, 6, and Ava, 4 – posed for photographers at the 21st Annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation’s A Time for Heroes in Los Angeles today (June 13).

The 36-year-old father of two and his wife of thirteen years, Lisa Ann Russell, have recently called it quits. An insider said that Russell has been “partying around LA,” while Gosselaar has been staying home with their two kids. Sources say that Gosselaar is taking the split “very hard.”

Filed under: Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. klutzy_girl

According to an interview Mark-Paul did yesterday, Tiffani Thiessen is still pregnant. Longest celeb pregnancy ever, I swear.

2. Susan

Partying around. This is what most men have been doing these days. Cant they use their head a little and think about their kinds and family? about their house? Urgh. Step on your feet and live reality as it is. It isnt perfect, we, women, sacrifice, just do the same.

The reports are that it is Mark-Paul’s wife who is actually doing the partying and not thinking about the family as much as Mark-Paul. That being said, apparently all of these rumours are garbage anyway. I’m sure both Mark-Paul and Lisa love their kids so we should just leave them with it.

I know, she was due in May so I bet Mark-Paul is right when he says she is ‘ready to pop’. She’s so tiny!

His daughter is very interesting-looking.

His daughter looks just like her mother… She has very Pakistani features. Michael looks just like his dad and has the Indonesian/Dutch features his father does. Its like their genes were perfectly split in half to make perfect clones of themselves. I wish them both the best. And I don’t believe that she’s partying or anything, but if they’ve been separated for a while then she has a right to mingle.

Both kids are beautiful.

9. Shannon

Wow, his son looks just like him!

And uh, yeah, I would totally take him!