Dean McDermott Totes His Tots

Dean McDermott Totes His Tots

Dean McDermott had his hands full as he left the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood, California today with his kids Liam, 3, and Stella, 2 (June 14).

Dean’s wife Tori Spelling recently made an interesting confession:

We’re a loving couple, but were human and definitely not perfect. Given our history I often get worried that Dean is going to cheat on me. If the phone rings and it’s a girl’s voice I have to ask if he’s having an affair.”

Dean and Tori met while he was still married to his ex-wife Mary Jo Eustace.

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Annonymous

I CAN’T STAND THIS LOSER!!! AND HIS KID NEEDS A HAIRCUT…DEAN CERTAINLY HAS TIME FOR THAT>

2. Annonymous

She was married too when she met and slept with Dean. They are both cheaters. But he had two children one of whom was infant that he abandoned before the completion of her adoption! What a great guy! Tori is right in not trusting him; he is untrustworthy! If there is no trust, then your marriage is doomed. But this is KARMA, Tori! You destroyed his marriage and family and broke up your marriage too. You deserve every worrisome thought you have every minute of every day!

hahaha. lol. she actually said given our history she’s afraid he will cheat on her. well umm Tori you mean that both of you cheated on your spouses at the time and broke up your respective families in order to get together. Well umm so i guess now you’re afraid of karma lol. Don’t want the shoes to be on the other foot but guess what eventually it will cause you lose him how you get him.

3. CDionFan21

oh good grief get over it annoymous, marriages break up all the time. chill out, everything happens for a reason.

Till something like this happens to you ; you will never fully understand. Leaving your wife and kids (one only 5 wks old) is not right and karma is a bitch Ms. Spelling & Mr. McDermott. I guess they deserve one another !

4. Annonymous

Like I have always said: Tori Spelling’s fan are mentally and morally challenged..that means you CDionFan21!

If he will cheat with you, he will cheat on you.

6. mhm90

I think their daughter is much prettier than the son.. Karma..

7. Judge Judy

Is he standing outside Hooters?
    Hilarious!

CDionfan21: I agree with the others…I know marraiges fall apart but these 2 actually had full knowledge that they were gonna hurt other people along the way and didn’t think of the consequences of their actions. Even if they were unhappy with their marriages, they could have waited or it was not an excuse to sleep with each other on the first day they met….please…I believe in love at first sight but it doesn’t mean you lose your morals…karma is what I call it, Tori…you will have sleepless nights for the rest of your life.

I just don’t like him.

10. cindy

Hope Mary Jo is laughing her a** off! KARMA Tori! And he will cheat! You are TOO
    UGLY, STUPID, WEIRD and EMACIATED to keep him interested. He ONLY wants Tori’s MONEY!!!

11. Kmb

People make mistakes but seriously people, get a life!!