Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves’ Big Apple Babes

Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves' Big Apple Babes

What a cutie pie!

The Alves-McConaugheys were photographed as they headed out of their New York City hotel today (June 16). Camila Alves carried 5-month-old daughter Vida, while papa Matthew McConaughey walked hand in hand with their son, Levi, who turns 2 next month.

The family-of-four have been spotted all over the Big Apple these days. Yesterday, Matthew and Levi posed in front of a fire truck, while Camila and the kids were spotted out and about on Monday.

Filed under: Camila Alves,Levi McConaughey,Matthew McConaughey,Vida McConaughey

Photo credit: INFdaily.com / Fame

1. An30

I honestly prefer Levi to those ridiculously forced-to-be-stylish kids whose parents try to compensate their own lack of character through the image of their kids.

——————————————-

Doesn’t the same apply to Levi and his parents? Because a two year old really knows all about the “bohemian” look? Not trying to be a jerk, just saying that up until a certain age (at least in the normal world), parents dictate or have control over the “style” of a child.

2. Kimmy

She looks more mixed race than her brother Levi.

3. Tazina

Some really dumb comments on here! Levi and Vida are cute kids, both very well taken care of.

Vida is seriously one of the most beautiful babies ever!!! So nice to see her in a classic smocked dress. She’s just stunning.

my new favorite celeb baby. vida is such a great name

6. carolyn

Wow, she’s beautiful!

7. Tiffany

They just let Levi have this Bohemian look….he’s so cute. A little model in the making…..and Vida is gorgeous too.

Oh my goodness! Such big nose and lips.

9. Shirelle

Vida is too cute!

10. alexa

Vida is one beautiful baby.

• Lizbeth

All babies are cute.I don’t get what makes Vida so “stunning” or “beautiful” as described by some commenters. Please enlighten me.

• nosoupforyou

Open your eyes.

lighten up. you need to get laid or something.

Oh give me a break, like you’ve never seen a baby and thought to yourself that it wasn’t cute compared to others that you’ve seen? I highly doubt that. Of course all babies are “cute” in the sense that they are babies…but not all babies are pretty/beautiful/stunning. I’ve met lots of non-beautiful babies…some of them turn out to be really cute kids, some don’t. It doesn’t make them any less loved.
        If you truly believe that all babies are cute, if/when you have a baby and someone tells you how cute your new baby is, make sure you tell them that you don’t understand what makes your baby so beautiful because all babies are. :)
        Consider yourself enlightened.

• Alice

All babies are not cute and Vida is especially stunning because she has huge gorgeous eyes and long lashes, among other things.

11. Shannon

How on earth did they get Levi to keep that bandana on his head?! I can’t get my 2 year old to keep anything on hers to save my life!!!

Seriously, gorgeous family. I think that Vida looks a lot like her mom in the picture of them where Camila is facing the street. Absolutely lovely babies!

I don’t normally comment on how cute babies are since they all look pretty much the same and they’re all pretty cute, but Vida is just stunning. I don’t know how she’ll age but in that first pic, she lovely. Levi is cute, but his little sis just dazzles. I’m glad we’ve gone some recent pics of her.

• hlbronson

I agree, I’m glad we’ve gotten to see some pics of her because she is beautiful! I am also curious to see how she will age and if her and Levi will begin to look alike, right now I don’t see it.

13. J.D.

Wow, that is one beautiful baby. She has gorgeous eyes and such long eyelashes!

She’s very WEIRD

15. tkwe

beautiful kids, especially lil vida. Don’t like their noses tough.

16. loveliason65

WOW what a stunning child.

Wow, little Vida is absolutely GORGEOUS! just like the rest of her family :)

Vida is gorgeous, clean and very well maintained unlike Levi.

19. melo1983

Look at those big eyes!!! Beautiful.

20. T's Mommy

I co-sign all the statements about Vida being so gorgeous! They do make the prettiest babies :)

21. Natalie

To be honest, yes Levi’s hair is long, but it’s not greasy or full of tangles, it’s just very wispy.

22. Valerie

OMG this girl is just too precious and beautiful for words… Wow. I love this family… And just how down to earth they all are. Congrats Matt and Camilla… Lovely family.

To Anonymous that posted at 2:54. You don’t have to be a car to talk about being maintained. See below:
    Definitions of maintain on the Web:

keep: keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., “keep clean”; “hold in place”

Why don’t you go back to school?????

24. DIRTY STAY OUT

I agree with Anonymous @ 2:43 – It’s a startling dichotomy because Levi always looks dirty and disheveled like a homeless street beggar and Vida is beautiful and dressed nicely.

25. Lucia T.

Vida is such a beautiful little baby!And Levi too, he just need a haircut haha

Haha awe, the one picture of Muma and Vida making the same “B*tch I’ll cut you!” side-eye is adorable.

27. Susan

She’s cute!

I like Levi’s funky style. He does not look dirty, come on now.

29. Sophia

Awww Vida is stunning! Those wide, dark eyes and full lips are so beautiful! I don’t know why every time there’s a photo of Levi certain people have to kick up a fuss about his appearance. It’s actually kind of pathetic; squabbling over a 1-year-old’s clothing and hair. He looks like a real little boy- rather than an immaculately clean doll or a mannequin for the parents’ fashion tastes- and I think he always looks adorable, happy and loved. Both he and his sister are absolutely gorgeous children :)

Vida is cute but she is not beautiful.

Vida is the most beautiful baby i’ve ever seen wow makes me want to have a baby for reals :)

so beautiful aww

She looks like a doll it’s unreal and levi is sooo CUTE beautiful family.

wow so many racist comments!yuck.

35. Hannah.J

She is just beautiful they have a gorgeous family.

look at those eyes!!!

37. Lioness

I LOVE Vida’s shoes- they look so comfy and cute!! Echo everyone else, these are some gorgeous kids. I don’t ever think Levi looks dirty- he just wears layers. He always looks so comfortable and cute, I usually can’t object to anything he’s wearing. Anyway, love the pics!