Is Aishwarya Rai Expecting?

Is Aishwarya Rai Expecting?

Is the world’s most beautiful woman expecting? Rumor has it that actress Aishwarya Rai and her husband Abhishek Bachchan have a baby on the way.

Though the couple have yet to comment, speculation began when the 36-year-old model-turned-Bollywood star was spotted with what appeared to be a baby bump. She’s also been forgoing her usual form-fitting attire for loose, shape-concealing saris.

A household name overseas, Aishwarya is thought by many to be the world’s greatest beauty. Speaking last year about her hopes to one day become a mom, she said, “Life itself is a blessing, let alone to have opportunity to be able to bring a life into this world…. It’s really not in our hands… it’s in God’s hands. I hope I am just blessed with that experience, I am really looking forward to it and we will certainly cherish it.”

Filed under: Rumors

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. melo1983

gawjus gawjus

2. Peta

Sweet Lord, this woman is gawjus. Yes, not gorgeous; GAWJUS.

3. Jennie

I second that lol When I first saw her she literally took my breath away lol She’s just one of those rare beauties that you just can’t help to admire. Any child of hers is bound to be stunning!

4. Lola

She just copy like angelina beautiful girl

5. Marilyn

She’s pretty but not as pretty as Monica Bellucci.

6. esther

I’d love to have her sari, although I’m not sure it would look that good on me :)

I have never understood why this woman ( or Julia Roberts for that matter) has been labeled the most beautiful…she is not that gorgeous…she is short and average looking. Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful celebrity out there. Who knows who is the most beautiful…probably some teen in Siberia the public does not know about.

8. Anamie

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the most beautiful. Deal with it haters!!!

9. mhm90

I wouldnt say most beautiful, but I think she is pretty.

10. Cari

I have always found her stunning and I can just stare at her all day. And I’m not gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that!).

Me too I can just stare her forever. Aish is the most gorgeous mind blowing beauty.

13. sara arzoomanian

I don’t think she is pregnant… She doesn’t look like she is and I understand she’s signed on to do some movie about World War 2, and I doubt she would agree to do it if she knew she was pregnant.

14. Mara

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. She is very pretty but to say the most beautiful woman in the world is stupid. I see women on the subway that look better than her.

15. love aishwarya

She is the most beautiful woman on earth!!
    I love her! She is such a sweet and caring person! U can even she her kindness in her interviews.
    She is beautiful inside and outside!!!
    and to all the haters u guys are just jealous u ain’t beautiful.
    “Don’t hate Aishwarya just cause she is beautiful!”

16. Marilyn

I’ve seen prettier women in everyday life. She certainly isn’t the most beautiful.

17. Anna

I don’t get the admiration either. She is beautiful but not most beautiful. I think she’s just hyped up in India because her skin is so white and her eyes so light.

18. agreed

i definitely put her up there along side kelly, hepburn, jolie, etc…she has got the most hypnotizing eyes. indian women in general have great features. one thing about her that kinda bugs me is her arrogance/pretentiousness. i’m sure she’s a very grateful person…yadda yadda…but she talks like she’s the greatest person on the planet. like a snob. she’s looks uptight.

she’s pretty, but surely not the prettiest. her face is very asymmetrical as a matter of fact.

Aish is the most beautiful Goddess and I hope her baby will be in the London and New York wax museum with parents AbhiAish.

no doubt she is very beautiful and has wonderful eyes to see…but I find her beauty pretty touch me not types and stoney…