Larry Birkhead: Dannielynn Is Fun, Fearless, Brilliant

Larry Birkhead: Dannielynn Is Fun, Fearless, Brilliant

In a new interview with OK!, single father Larry Birkhead opens up about his very busy life with his “fun and fearless” 3-year-old daughter Dannielynn. The doting dad reveals his pretty preschooler’s latest milestones and how she takes after her late mother Anna Nicole Smith.

On his daughter Dannielynn: “Dannielynn is probably the funniest, craziest kid that I’ve met with the craziest sense of humor, just like her mom. She’s fearless and fun…. She has Anna’s smile, Anna’s mouth, and a lot of attributes that Anna has that she continues and carries on.”

On Dannielynn’s latest milestones: “Her imagination is going crazy with things. She pretends to be certain people. She loves Spongebob, so she pretends to be Spongebob and I have to be Patrick. She knows tons of letters, words and numbers. She’s always trying to experiment with different things. She’s super-inquisitive, she loves to learn. She’s always asking questions. She likes me to read her books….. The milestones are that she’s brilliant. She’s ultra-advanced. You see her around other kids her age, and it’s remarkable how she tries to become a nurturer to kids. She always asks kids ‘are you OK? do you need anything?’ She’s kind of a mother to these kids, and for not having a mother, and having that natural instinct, I think is special.”

On the special shared moments: “The other day she looked up to me and said ‘daddy, I really love you because you’re the most special daddy in the whole world.’ She says little things like that that pull at your heartstrings. Sometimes she’ll surprise me with some of the things she says, and I’ll think ‘where did she get that?’

And then, she’ll say things about her mom. We’ll ride on the plane, and she’ll say ‘can I get out and go in the clouds with mom because isn’t this heaven?’ and little things like that. Or, we’ll be watching Finding Nemo and something will happen to the mom, and she’ll say ‘that’s OK, Nemo, something happened to my mommy too.’ She has an understanding, sort of, but in a kid-like way. Little things like that.”

Read the rest of Larry’s interview at OK!

Filed under: Larry Birkhead

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Aww she’s so sweet :)
    The part that got me was when he said she asked if she could go out onto the clouds to be with her mom :(

2. melo1983

Dannielynn is a beautiful little girl. I wish her all the best. Larry is obviously a good father.

He does seem to be a decent guy and attentive dad but I wish he would just stop reporting to all these magazines and selling pics of Dannielynn. Being Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter already means she’ll always be under the public eye by I feel like the more he exposes her the worse it’ll be. She’s just a little girl and should deserve her privacy, but that’s just my opinion.

4. Mahtt

What a most beautiful little larry , but larry sooo wired

is there something wrong w/ dannielynn’s teeth?? they look sort of brownish??? i can’t imagine w/ the money that he’d avoid the dentist. she’s a doll though, and he seems like a very hands-on devoted dad. I knew from the get-go that howard wasn’t the dad…..she’s an image of larry w/ a tad of anna-nicole.

I agree, this guy is not a celebrity — he is the baby daddy of a wanna be celebrity – celebrity 3 times removed so stop reporting on him. He shouldkeep Dannilyn in kentucky and not go to tabloids and talk about her and get on Extra and all the celeb newshows – its sick.

7. Jarry

How beautiful little girl larry n wired but he ugly look he face and daughter she pretty

8. Ondine

Something wrong w/ her yellow teeth, something still wrong w/ that wonky eye even after surgery. Don’t worry, she’ll even it all up when she starts taking off her clothes. How dare her father hold her out for us all to view. He’s so proud of his little gold nugget.

9. Heart

Dannielynn birkhead soo beautiful girl & larry good not ugly and werid look ur miroor

10. Heart

11. Heart

Dannielynn birkhead look like helena rutherford???

12. Bontol

No helena most beautiful so cute & dannielynn like old beauty she has to be 7 age

13. Kaz

I love dannielynn birkhead she most beautiful little girl