Heidi Klum’s Park Bench Bunch

Heidi Klum's Park Bench Bunch

Heidi Klum‘s kids Leni, 6, and Johan, 3, were too pooped to play after an afternoon of fun at New York’s Hudson River Park yesterday (June 26). The pair took a time-out for popsicles and a rest alongside their adoring model mama. Siblings Henry, 4, and Lou, 8 months, were also with the family, along with a couple of nannies.

Already the host of Project Runway, Heidi and her husband of 5 years Seal will soon be featured in a new reality show called Love’s Divine,

Filed under: Heidi Klum,Henry Samuel,Johan Samuel,Leni Samuel,Lou Sulola Samuel

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures; Pacific Coast News; Fame Pictures; INF Daily

the four kids of heidi and seal are GORGEOUSsss… god bless them

2. Prestonscutiepie

She looks like a very sweet mom!The kids are so cute!!

I miss this family so much! I’m just sick of seen photos of Jennifer Garner or Katie Holmes and their kids, anyway.. In 2008 we used to see a lot of pics of the Klum-Samuel family, I don’t know what happened. This family is THE BEST!!!

Her LIL’ GIRL is so cute!

The reality show isn’t going to be about any of them personally at all. Not either of their family or personal relationships.

6. melo1983

Johan is the cutest little guy! And I just love Lou’s cheeks

7. Shannon

Oh my word, the cheeks on that baby!!!! I just wanna squish em!!! Totally adore that shot of Leni and Johan sleeping in her lap. I have a 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son as well, and I love those little moments!

8. CatM

Love all the pictures, reminds me of Angie J. & her kids.