Victoria Beckham & Her Private Jet Setters

Victoria Beckham & Her Private Jet Setters

Victoria Beckham showed off her longer locks alongside her three sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 7 1/2, and and Cruz, 5 in Cannes, France on Saturday (June 26).

The 36-year-old Spice Girl arrived at the airport in style in a bright yellow dress via private jet.

Vicky and her boys will be staying at their Bargemon chateau. Meanwhile, papa David Beckham is still in South Africa for the World Cup.

Filed under: Brooklyn Beckham,Cruz Beckham,Romeo Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. CDionFan21

Victoria really should keep the long hair,she looks so much prettier with long hair!

2. Desiree

Wow, her hair is beautiful! So nice to see it down for a change :)

what a life.

4. melo1983

I love that little yellow dress!! This family always dresses and looks the best.

Such a beautiful family. Victoria looks really good with longer hair, and I’m loving her dress! It looks like the same one she wore from those pics when they were at the airport only in a different color.

6. mslewis

You do know those are extensions in her hair, right? And, why does she always look so tense and uptight? Must be stressful to have to look so “perfect” all the time. She needs to get the stick out of her a$$.

Why don’t you take your own advice? and while you’re at it, learn the words “don’t judge a book by it’s cover”. Victoria is kind, funny and an amazing mother to her kids, with or without hair extensions.

What does is matter if its hair extensions or not? And I don’t think they are, last time her hair was past her neck and hair grows. I think you’re the one that needs to get the stick out of their a** considering you’re the first one to have to write something negative about someone that isn’t doing anything to deserve it.

Aw, I just left Cannes…and my uncles chateau is literally down the street from the Beckham’s :( Maybe next time I’ll get to see them. My uncle got the chance to met them and he said their really friendly.

Not a fan of Romeo’s bowl cut.

What’s wrong with her? Does she ever smile?

11. R3df0rd

Not everyone can smile all the time, imagine having a camera pointed at you for the majority of your day – there’s bound to be a moment in the hundred plus rolls of film where you’re caught off guard and not smiling. That said if I was walking toward my very own private jet I’d be grinning like an idiot, ear-to-ear at least.