Travis & Alabama Barker At The BET Awards

Travis & Alabama Barker At The BET Awards

Travis Barker brought a very special guest along to the 2010 BET Awards on Sunday night: His adorable 4-year-old daughter Alabama!

After the show the Blink 182 drummer took to Twitter to update, “I don’t think I’ve seen so many good performances in 1 night at any award show like that in a long time. Stoked to have be a part of it !!!”

Travis also has 6-year-old son Landon and 11-year-old stepdaughter Atiana with his ex Shanna Moakler.

Filed under: Alabama Barker,Travis Barker

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

oh come on it was at a BET Awards .. she was dressed up nothing wrong with it :)

Why does it looked like they’re dressed for Halloween?

3. Danielle

Used to love Travis, still think he’s a good dad. But kinda think he’s hypocritical. Not too long ago, he was in a fight with the paps as they were following him and his children around. Yet he parades them at events when it suits him.
    Alabama is wearing make up. Seems to be a following trend, she looks like a pagent kid. :(

4. AnnieMouse

I’m all for children expressing themselves and I know little girls are going to want to play with make-up. I just don’t think is should be worn out and about or at events (for those celebrity children…mine don’t have “events” to go to unless you count summer bbqs :0)!!

5. BLUE

I think it is sweet. He is not being hypocritical because if you read about the altercation with the paps it was because they had initially shown up at his son’s karate class. As far as the make up goes, she is most likely trying to imitate her Mom like most little girls do. When I was her age my Dad worked at Symphony Hall. I remember wearing make up, a very glamourous dress and tiny heels when I met Chakka Khan. Beautiful little girl….Travis is gorgeous….leave a good thing alone. Peace N’ Love :)

6. jules

i don’t think it’s a big deal for her to wear makeup just because she’s at an award show. i think if she was just going to the store or on the playground it would be a little odd but there’s nothing wrong with getting made up for something special.

Um, the make-up is a bit weird, but much worse is the fact that she attended the actual BET show!?!?!? what? I hope I’m mistaken about that…but come on, no 4-year-old needs to be exposed to that level of noise or sexual behavior!

8. Anna

The make-up is fine for such a special night out.

But I agree he shouldn’t complain about the paps. He did a reality show (= sell out private life) and he takes his kids to places like The Ivy (= a place you only go to be photographed).

9. Serene Heaven

Make-up and a 4-year old don’t go too well together…
    and what’s with his teeth?
    I used to think he and Shanna were such a cute couple :(

10. MargaLopez

Travis is a very good dad.. and I think Alabama was just playing and you know that she is so spoiled so Travis let her to wear makeup :)
    I love TRAVIS follow he on twitter @trvsbrkr

11. what is actos

I really appreciate your site. Thank you for your insights and guidance.