Madonna’s Daughter Lourdes Is A Fashion Blogger

Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Is A Fashion Blogger

Madonna is collaborating with her very stylish 13-year-old daughter Lourdes ‘Lola’ Leon on a junior fashion line called Material Girl. The trend-setting teen took to the brand’s Web site to blog about her love of all things 80s, and why she can’t wait to turn 14.

Helluuur thurrrr, I’m Lola and this is my first blog entry so it’s kind of like ummmm….

I’m just going to use this blog entry to tell y’all a little bit about myself. I’m 13 and I’ll be 14 in October, so I can’t wait for that because I am FINALLY allowed to dye my hair… THANK YOU MOTHER!! My favvvv color is black (just because it goes with everything) and my least favorite color is brown (because it resembles the color of something QUITE gross).

I am totally obsessivo about 80’s shorts… You know the kind that makes your butt look kinda big, with a grunge-looking shirt tucked in. It’s kinda nerdy but I love it. And the 80’s are another huge obsession of mine, which is totally amazingly awesome because Material Girl…HELLO! It’s like 80’s themed, which pretty much rocks, so yeah. I’m still in love with brogues or as some people call them “oxford shoes”. I haven’t found a good sandal so I’m on like a search right now….

So, as you may know, Material Girl is coming out soon… HOLLA HOLLA!… Annnnnnd I am 4 realz excited for the opening which I will give you the exact dates for in my next blog entry, so stay tuned for more.

Visit the blog to ready Lola’s post in full.

Filed under: Lourdes Leon

Photo credit: Materialgirlcollection.com

yeah this girl seems to be really annoying

2. Heart

Love Lola! She seems so cool and down to earth..love the fact that she looks just like her mom!

I think her writing this blog shows like shes just like any other teenage girl (which i am too) even though her moms famous. Really into fashion and can’t wait to be getting older! Typical teenager haha

4. Janna

13 years old and wearing a dress than is just 2 or 3 inches lower than her crotch?!?

5. Valerie

Rather than teaching her to be another “Material Girl” Madonna, why not teach her how to “Express Herself” a little better than this stupid spoiled nonsense… Is that supposed to be cute or cool? Yes she’s is 13 years old and so???? Just another bratty spawn of a celebrity who feels entitled and is under the impression she has some talent. Please…. NEXT!!!!

^ How exactly do you know she is spoiled or she feels entitled? This blog doesn’t mention or show that at all…I mean unless you have met her or something. She just talking about fashion which is something she obviously enjoys, don’t be so hateful my god.

What else would you expect from Madonna’s daughter? Celebrities are interesting until they start talking.

Is no one else impressed with this kid’s writing ability? If she is truly writing this blog herself, then who cares about how annoying the content is. At least she’s not misspelling every other word as if she’s never had a day of schooling in her life. She forms her thoughts nicely, and shows capability far above even those posting here.

9. janoconnell

if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say….she’s a 13 yr kid and doesn’t matter who’s kid it is…she’s doing something about her art at her age and that’s COOL…love the dress she’s wearing on this page.

keep rockin’ in the real world and macy’s was a great choice to distribute the line:0 smart…

10. Cabos

Well guys she’s a kid, she would sound fake if she’s starts lecturing about world peace or WMD.

And at first glance i thought her eyes were completely white, i was like wth.

She sounds like a normal girl her age and considering she is the child of a megastar pop icon… it’s quite refreshing. If you read the full blog, she comes off as happy, funny, and down to earth. I’m glad she’s involved in something productive, like establishing a work ethic from a young age. I’m also glad Madonna has ground rules, unlike Miley’s parents.

13. Anna

Annoying but definitely her age!

14. Andreea

she’s nice.

15. Blogomat

did you see that over at squidoo? because i saw a similar article there..anyhow well done read non the less.