Michael C. Hall & Jennifer Carpenter: Ready For Baby?

Michael C. Hall & Jennifer Carpenter: Ready For Baby?

After he battled cancer this year, brave Dexter star Michael C. Hall and his wife, costar Jennifer Carpenter, are reportedly preparing for a baby!

“They’re all set to start trying,” a source tells In Touch.

When doctors told Michael, 39, he had Hodgkin’s lymphoma, their baby plans had to be put on hold. But after months of chemo, Michael’s cancer is in remission and they can start making their baby dreams come true. “Jen is taking prenatal vitamins and reading every book about babies she can get her hands on,” says the source.

Congrats to the happy couple! He would be a ‘killer’ dad! :)

Filed under: Jennifer Carpenter,Michael C. Hall

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Shirilicious

That would be so great! I love them on Dexter.

2. Shirilicious

HA, “killer” dad indeed.

3. Francesca

I’m still a weirded out by the whole “brother/sister” thing…lol. My favorite show and characters EVER…well, Lithgow was a close second. ;-)

Francesca, I get your point, but the funny thing is, they’re not even related in the series, biologically, I mean

That said, I think they will try to wait until Dexter is over (and I have a feeling that will be after season 5), because hiding a pregnancy would’nt be easy in “Debra’s” case.

5. Lisa

Totally agree Francesca! It’s the best show out there. Thanks for getting me into it Jenny ;)

6. abby

i wonder if they banked his sperm because chemo can make you sterile.

7. Andreea

My favorite show and characters too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them!!!

8. Andreea

hope they’ll have a baby so then i’ll see them more on celebrity babyscoop! :)