Kelly Ripa & Her Starbucks Sweeties

Kelly Ripa & Her Starbucks Sweeties

Kelly Ripa was all smiles as she took her 2 youngest children – Lola, 9, and Joaquin, 7 – for a sweet treat at Starbucks in New York City on Tuesday (July 6).

The 39-year-old co-host of Live with Regis and Kelly weighed in on the recent nuptials of Brian Austin Green and her Hope & Faith costar, Megan Fox. “He’s pretty spectacular,” Kelly says of Green. “He’s really smart and a great dad. They seemed very happy. So why not?” She adds, “They were adorable.”

Kelly and her husband of 14 years, Mark Consuelos, are also parents to 13-year-old son Michael.

Filed under: Kelly Ripa

Photo credit: Flynet

OOPs…I didn’t mean having small breasts is an illness….but that her obsession with it is. NOthing wrong with small breasts at all!

Does anyone know who makes Kelly’s sunglasses? How about Lola’s shirt?

Kelly has such body issues…she’s always been obsessed with gaining a ounce, or that her breasts are small (she tries to play it off as funny but it’s an illness) and she used to (when Lola was like 3, 4 and 5) talk about how “fat” Lola was (!!!???)
    Those boys will only go out with woman as equally obsessed with their bodies and Lola will no doubt carry the mantle….so sad. Sometimes I wish these celebs weren’t allowed to have kids.
    it’s disgusting. Kelly get help!!

Joaquin is so cute. He looks like his mother a lot.

Kelly seems nice and she’s too thin. Her thighs are smaller than her daughter’s who is 9? Disturbing…

WOW!! her daughter legs are bigger than her’s my goodness she is thin, maybe it’s because she is on TV and wants to stay slim. Her kids are cute the youngest looks just like her.

7. Cabos

What in the world, Kelly is skinnier than her daughter.

She has nice legs, but her chest area is disgusting looking.

I don’t normally knock people for being thin as I am thin naturally and hate all the eating disorder questions but that is ridiculous! Her thighs are like tootpicks. She’s a pretty if somewhat plastic woman but lord, imagine being 9 and having your mom with legs a half the size of yours…poor old Lola…I forsee issues down the track…

You know what? When your 39-year old legs are skinnier than your NINE-YEAR OLD daughter’s, it’s time to order some friggin’ pizza. What kind of message is that sending to her little girl?!

Wow! Can’t believe her nine year old has bigger legs…really scary. Thank goodness her child is healthy because mom needs some help ASAP.

12. melo1983

I loooove Kelly! But it looks like Lola weighs more than her lol

13. Rach

I would imagine it takes skinny thighs on aging mom to keep hot hubby Mark coming home at night.

14. Anon1

She is thin and not looking nice. At least she lets her daughter be healthy

15. Auntie

Goodness me! She appears to be dangerously thin.

16. Shannon

Oh my word, she needs to get help! She is disgustingly skinny. I mean, look at her chest. Every time I see a picture of Kelly Ripa, you can see every single bone from her neck to her hips. It’s horrible looking, and I really think she needs to see someone. If for no other reason, she needs to think about the image she is portraying to her own daughter. Imagine being her age and having a mom who’s smaller than she is? I can see her having the same sort of body image issues down the road that her mother so clearly suffers from.

I LOVE KELLY! her kids are too cute!!

i love kelly but i agree….she is too skinny.

19. dholmas

Way to skinny. She looks emaciated. I do like her.

20. LuvsFL

I love, love, love Kelly’s dress. Anyone know who it’s by? Love her.