Bridget Moynahan: Being A Mom Isn’t Easy!

Bridget Moynahan: Being A Mom Isn't Easy!

Actress Bridget Moynahan is gorgeous on the cover of the new issue of Self magazine. In the interview, the Ramona & Beezus star opens up about her life as a single mom – she has 2 1/2-year-old son Jack with her ex Tom Brady – and explains why finding “Mr. Right” isn’t always easy.

When it comes to the topic of motherhood, Bridget, 39, aims to set the record straight.

“Being a mom, whether single or not, is not easy! Certain individuals and the press present motherhood as if it’s easy or painless, and that’s irresponsible,” she says. “Girls see pictures in magazines of mothers with fancy baby bags and think it looks glamorous, and that’s not necessarily the case. I’m not complaining about anything in my life – it’s fantastic. My son is so well adjusted. He has two parents who live in different homes, and that’s what he knows. Having a child didn’t hold me back from a career or a love life or traveling; it has enhanced my life.”

Still pregnant when she and Tom broke up, Bridget’s love life soon became the topic of tabloid fodder. Still, she’s remained largely mum on the split (“My attitude was to take the high road,” she explains) and tries her best to keep her son Jack out of the spotlight as well.

“The paparazzi are intrusive, offensive and aggressive. It’s not something that I respect or, quite frankly, deserve. I don’t search it out. I lead a quiet life. I don’t go out as much as I’d like because I don’t want my son to be involved in that. We do things privately, like reading Dr. Seuss, playing games and listening to music. That’s why you haven’t seen many photos of us. I don’t need to parade him around. I want to raise him with a strong sense of self and integrity. He’ll learn from his mistakes. I’m not a believer in encouraging bad behavior or sweeping it under the rug. It better be out on the table.”

As for love, marriage and possibly more children, Bridget says she’s open to all of it, but adds that dating as a single mom can be tricky.

“I do look at men differently now. There’s a whole category that isn’t in the running: somebody who doesn’t want a family. And, while I’d love to have more children, I’m not sure I want another on my own. One is portable; two are not. Anyone I date is going to have an open heart.”

Filed under: Bridget Moynahan

Photo credit: Self magazine, August 2010

I might detect some disfavor for Giselle and Tom in this interview. If that is true I’m glad that she chooses her words with care. Obviously feeling tend to ome through no matter what, but I’m glad she is actively taking the high road.

I agree 100% Bridget is always classy

ummm…if you can detect the disfavor she obviously did not choose her words with care. Its obvious who and what she’s taking swipes at here, and in my opinion, its very distasteful to talk about your son’s other family in that manner.

How is she actively taking the high road? She just took several swipes at Jack’s father and his step mom… that’s not the high road. We all know what she’s referring to and WHO she’s referring to. It’s really tacky.

Stop being a noob. She is entitled to her opinion.

I agree. Bridget has always taken indirect swipes at people. First it was her ex-boyfriend, then Brady and now, Gisele. Its very cheap and for some reason everyone thinks she’s really classy. She sounds bitter and jealous to me.

please, she didn’t mention any names…she could be referring to any stars that put their kids on the limelight (tori spelling, kardashians etc.)…she said her son is well adjusted and has 2 parents that live in different homes…please, how is it ok for gisele to make comments like “he’s 100% mine” etc. she’s still pretty and seems grounded

My daughter has a step mom that loves her as if she were her own…and I feel blessed every time I can leave my child (knowing she will be loved & TAKEN CARE). She will even call and ask how her baby is doing. It isn’t a battle for us…we both love the same child. Angel, Thank-you so much! It takes a hell of a women to welcome and love a child(step-child) like you do…

Exactly! I will never understand why people think that Gisele loving her step-son so much is a bad thing. I have friends who been raised by step-parents who don’t care for them and ones that love them as their own. Believe me, the ones who were raised by the latter and much better for it. Gisele seems like a very mature and sweet person and like all children, John deserves to be raised by people who all care for him and love him, which is exactly what Gisele is doing.

It sounds like your daughter has a couple of wonderful moms!

I agree she seems very grounded

Well didn’t Gisele and Jessica Alba both said that they didn’t feel any pain? People defended them that if that’s their experiences, so be it. I for one think that labor was very very painful. She’s entitled to her opinion and gave her answers.

Exactly! It different for everyone, just because someone had a better experience than you did with something does not mean you should illogically hate them. My life is nothing like Gisele’s but I don’t hate her, I see a lot of good things in her and respect her for it.
      Also, I have heard of painless births before. It doesn’t have so much to do with how you physically feel as it is your mental state.

She looks beautiful.

lets be serious if a woman disregarded me the way Gisele Bundchen disregarded Bridget in that Vanity Fair interview she deserves a little mud thrown at her. Bridget Moynahan seems like a heck of a lot more normal and down to earth and sweeter than Gisele Bundchen.

• Ali

I thought Gisele made some mean comments but I don’t know if they were exactly ended to be mean. I just think Gisele is really young and maybe a little immature at times.

How did she “disregard” Bridget? She said that she respects that John has a mother but that she loves him as her own. I think that was respectful and very sweet of her. Why is it wrong for a woman to love her step-child? Did I miss something because apparantly people think there is something horrible about what Gisele said and I just don’t get it. It should be that way.
      Its Bridget who’s being immature by saying negative things toward her son’s father and step-mother. How is that mature?

Not for anything but a lot people agree that the 100% hers comment wasn’t a nice comment. You can think that but give the situation the three of them are in it was a low blow by Gisele.

It would have been fine if she just said I love him as if he were her own and left it like that but then she had to add that she thinks he is 100% hers since day one and then called Jack “Johnny”.

Yes, as in she treats him like he’s 100% hers, not that he 100% belongs to her. Meaning that she wouldn’t treat him any differently from Benjamin, who actually is 100% hers. She was expressing that she cares as much for John as she would any of her own biological children. Personally, I think that’s the best thing to do. You don’t want your step-child to come to your house and feel like he’s treated differently from his sibilings.
          I can’t believe you people hate Gisele simply because you can’t read and understand what she’s saying, lol! Its obvious what she meant, and it was not in any way disrespectful to Bridget.
          Also, she said “Johnny” because his name is John. She always calls him by his name John. Bridget, however, refers to him as Jack which is a nickname she’s given him. Jack is a very common nickname for John.
          Seriously, you don’t like her because you hate that she lovingly called him “little johnny”? wow, you all are really funny!

• Rings

And what negative things did Bridget say about Tom and Gisele?

Well, the negativity towards Gisele is obvious in this SELF interview.
          Here are some indirect swipes towards her child’s father from Harper’s Bazaar:
          She said that she would eventually like to have a husband because she thinks “it’s important to have a strong male figure in my son’s life.”
          -Obviously, there is nothing wrong with her wanting a husband and him being a good influence on John. But the way she said this implied that his actual father is not, and would not be, the strong male influence her son needs. It was very low of her to say that, especially considering that Brady really does care about John and spends a lot of time with him.

At the end of the interview she said “I would love to keep talking to you, but I have a date with a much younger man (John). And I swore I’d given up younger men.”
          -That was a clear swipe at Brady who is about 6 years younger than her.

Of course there is the infamous tabloid cover with the “Life without Daddy” headline. And please don’t say that she doesn’t choose the headline. She’s smart enough to know that a tabloid like that was going to put something like that on the cover considering the situation.
          There was many other quotes, but I’m not going to spend time looking them up right now. Bridget isn’t stupid, she’s not going to talk about Tom and Gi openly because she wants people to believe she’s taking the “high road,” but she has no problem taking indirect swipes at them constantly, which in my opinion is much cheaper than just openly talking about them.

Don’t sugar coat how Tom behaved in public while Bridget was pregnant and right after his baby was born. I think a lot woman would have thought they might need to outsource a strong male figure if they were in Bridget’s situation. Thankfully Bridget had a guy friend who went with her to baby classes and who offered to her birthing partner because Tom was too busy jetting around the world making out with Gisele Bundchen during his off season. The good news is that Tom manned up and has been a GREAT dad for a while now.

• anonymous

How exactly did he behave in public? John was born on Aug 22, Tom had to attend the Patriots MANDATORY training camp from the end of July through August and the season officially started in September. There was no way he could have been there with Bridget. If Bridget needed help from him, why did she move across the country to LA while pregnant even though she had lived in the Boston/NY area her whole life? Was Tom suppose to drop his career and go rub her feet or something? It wasn’t a matter of him being a man, it was a matter of him simply being unable to be there and Bridget knew that would be the case.
            Also, I don’t think that Tom would have gone to baby classes with Bridget nor would she have wanted him too. They had just broken up, it would have been quite awkward for them both. Also, when he went to the hospital after John’s birth to see him, Bridget, I hear, refused to see Tom. Its understandable since that was probably an emotional time for her, but my point is that we don’t even know that Bridget would have wanted him to be there for the classes, etc.

Having said that, the two did keep in touch a lot during the pregnancy. I remember Bridget doing interviews while pregnant and there were times, when talking about decisions for the baby, that she said “we”- referring to herself and Tom. So its not like he totally forgot about the existence of his ex of three years who was carrying his baby. He did the best he could, but he had other commitments he couldn’t get out of.

7. Ali

She looks great and she is definately one hot mommy!!!

She’s beautiful and classy.

Bridget is a classy lady and seems grounded….at least she didn’t say Benjamin is 100% hers or talked about him in the interview like Gisele who likes to talk about John. Tom and Bridget hardly talk about their son in their interviews but she seems to wanna talk about him all the time. She could politely tell the interviewer that he’s off limits but nooo….

Well, Gisele is way more famous than Bridget and therefore does more interviews where she is asked about her personal life. All she has said about John is that she loves and cares for him. What an awful woman, I know. But, of course, Bridget is very classy for taking negative swipes, publically, at her child’s father and step-mother. Very classy indeed.

When did she say something bad about Tom or Gisele? I have never even heard her speak about him or her baby or gisele since she became pregnant. Maybe I missed something.

Well, she never says “Here’s what I have to say about Tom and Gisele…”
          Its always indirect, but it obvious who/what she’s referring to when she says certain negative things.
          For example, here she says that she hates it when mothers say motherhood is painless, which is a clear swipe at Gisele who famously said that giving birth, for her, was painless.
          FYI, Gisele has always said that motherhood isn’t easy and people who want children should know that they’ll never sleep again and that your whole life revolves around your child. Also, she said giving birth was “intense” though she personally wouldn’t describe it as painful. Therefore, Bridget cheap attempt at a swipe doesn’t even hold any water.

• Joyce

You are reading WAY too much into this.

I don’t think its just me, everyone seems to have noticed including every website that has reported on thsi interview. Its obvious what Bridget is talking about here and its a cheapshot.

If Bridget doesn’t have any bitterness to hide and wants to end the speculation she should just outright say that she’s happy for Tom and Gisele. Until then, excuse me for reading her comments as bitterness towards her ex and his wife, which is exactly what they are.

gorgeous classy woman!

Any guy would be lucky to have her. She seems like a wonderful down to earth person.

I think so too. I hope she finds someone.

Yes, a wondeful and down-to-earth person who accidentally gets pregnant when the relationship is about to end. Sure, any guy would be lucky to have her.

please, if Tom Brady knew he was gonna break up with her, why the heck did he have sex with her? it takes two to tango…

“if Tom Brady knew he was gonna break up with her, why the heck did he have sex with her”

Hahaha, you’re joking right? I take it you’ve never met any men before?

Well, they tango-ed together for 3 years without her getting pregnant. Are you saying he should’ve made sure every single time they did it that she was on the pill? After three years you kinda just assume that your girlfriend won’t randomly stop taking her birth control, especially when you both know you’re on the verge of breaking up.
          But I agree that Tom’s stupid for trusting Bridget like that.

Bridget has shown nothing but class, Gisele is a women whom feels the need to talk about anther womens child. Gisele also says her 6 month old is potty trained!! OH PLEASE!!

Bridget puts her son on a tabloid, takes swipes at the father and step-mother, and she’s viewed as being classy. Gisele says she loves her step-son and she’s a bad person.
      I don’t really get it…
      By the way, it is possible to potty-train a six month old. It basically means that you have the baby on a schedule and observe his everyday cycle. That way, when its time for him to go you hold him on the potty instead of wasting a diaper. Many people do this.

13. Kate

I love how normal she is and I give her a lot of credit because she is one of the few celebrities that I see attend who attend Church regularly.

I think Jack is lucky to have BOTH Gisele and Bridget in his life. People needs to stop all this drama about this person is disrepecting this person blah blah. Just as long as Jack is happy and they aren’t being immature in decisions raising him, I appaluad all parties.

Well said. There is always bound to be a little drama, but personally I think all three of them have done a good job of making sure John is cared for. These things often become huge celeb soap operas and while people do talk about this situation quite a bit, its not as bad as so many other celeb dramas we see out there today. That is because all three seem like mature, grounded and smart people.
      I just hope Bridget finds someone soon so she’s happy and stops adding to the drama the tabloids like to create through interviews like this one.

Bridget seems nice, but she’s really not good at taking the “high road.” She claims to care about her son’s privacy yet she put him on the cover of a crappy tabloid when he was just a few weeks old. In the harpar’s bazaar interview months later, she took many indirect swipes at Brady, which was extremely un-classy since he’s John’s father. When Benjamin was born, Bridget released a very stingy statement about the birth, which was especially odd considering that not even Gisele had said anything to the media at the time. And now, Bridget is taking indirect swipes at Gisele.
    Its all really cheap and uncalled for especially considering that neither Brady nor Gisele have ever said anything remotely negative towards Bridget all these years. Not to mention that Gisele really cares for John.
    Also, Bridget needs to remember that the reason Tom and Gisele are photographed with him more is because they much more famous than her. The paps don’t care to follow Bridget around the same way.

Its so funny that just because Bridget appears the victim in all this and then she says the right things you all think she’s a very classy and grounded person. Actions speak louder than words. Bridget is a nice person, yes, but classy and mature? Definitely not.

This woman has a lot of class! Love her!

17. lunyjoy

THIS MAGAZINE ARTICLE SHOWS WHY BITTER MOYNAHAN IS ALONE.CUZ SHE IS A CRAZY BITCH!WHAT IS W/ THE NEGATIVE SWIPES?JUST MOVE ON …SHE IS ALL ABOUT THE BRADYS.FIRST THAT RIDICULOUS STATEMENT WHEN BEN WAS BORN(SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ THAT) AND NOW THIS?GISELE TALKS ABOUT JOHN SO WHAT?HE IS PART OF HER LIFE,SHE HELPS TOM TO RAISE HIM, SO SHE IS CLEANING THE SHIT THAT BRIDGET AND TOM MADE, SHE IS NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR JOHN AND SHE IS THE BAD PERSON?AND A WOMAN WHO GETS PREGNANT TO MAKE A MAN MARRY HER GETS TO CALL PEOPLE IRRESPONSIBLE?,I DON’T THINK PEOPLE WHO CALL THIS WOMAN CLASSY AND MATURE KNOW WHAT THESE WORDS MEAN.

Bridget is classy. I don’t think I have ever heard her mention her baby or her ex-boyfriend in an interview until now.

Every interview she’s done since being pregnany has been about her son (with, of course, indirect swipes towards her ex). She even put her son on the cover of a tabloid when he was only a few weeks old.
        If you still want to think of her as classy, I respect your opinion. But please don’t say she hasn’t talked about this until now, it made me laugh so hard I spit out my drink. Bridget loves playing the role of victim and the attention that comes with it. Whether or not she knows this about herself yet, I’m not sure.

Are you bitter much? You are “loony” on every web site where you state the same nonsense.

Why do you type in caps lock?

I agree with what you said, but I wish you hadn’t used caps lock to make your point. It makes people think you’re crazy.

But, yes, I do think people unfairly hate Gisele. She spends time taking care of and loving someone who she is not obligated to do that for. And that statement Bridget released after Benjamin’s birth was really odd and un-called for.

Bridget is great!!!! She looks fantastic on the cover of this magazine. Jack should be proud of his mommy!

i don’t remeber mrs. brady ever saying that motherhood was easy, but if she feels that way, perhaps it’s because she has a husband, to share in the care of their son, unlike MISS moynahan . bridget has no right to criticize anyones, parenting abilities, since she brought her son into this world to trap a man, i guess that’s her lesson to young girls, if he won’t commit, betray and deceive him, get pregnant!. then she portrayed herself as a victim ,when she didn’t get her way. she has never taken the high road, tom has a gag order on her, a condition, in the custody agreement. although i don’t know what she would say about him, because she tried everything to get him to marry her.

gag order? ha ha ha…bridget does not need Tom’s money to support herself or her son..she even said it herself that when her son is old enough, she didn’t want him to read anything negative about the whole baby drama and that’s why she has a clause/condition on her interviews on not to talk about Tom Brady or his wife

Yes, she does always say that she doesn’t want to talk about them yet that’s exactly what she does.
        How do you explain her Harper’s Bazaar interview from 2008 then? She didn’t have any projects coming out at the time, nothing to promote yet she did a whole photospread and interview. What did she intend to talk about then if not her personal life?
        (FYI, I don’t think there’s a gag order or anything. Tom, Gisele and Bridget all seem to have more class and maturity than that)

Calm down “loony tunes”. You do not even know this woman! It seems like you are very bitter! Hope you feel better about yourself very soon!

Anonymous, you do not even know these people. You need to get a life. How do you know that Bridget got pregnant on purpose? Did she tell you? Sounds like you need to get a grip on your bored pathetic life! Tom does not have a gag order on her!

Bridget seems like a wonderful person and a wonderful mother! Such a nice person.

She is a class act!

24. Lauren

Sick of this Passive-Aggressive woman.

It’s IRRESPONSIBLE for a 35-year old woman to engage in unprotected sex with her boyfriend of 3 years, and “find” herself pregnant. (Bridget’s words)

Where is her personal responsibility and accountability for engaging in unprotected sex?

It’s your body and life on the line here. You play Russian Roulette with your body, then be prepared to deal with the consequences.

I say that as a woman.

Life is all about individual choices.

You don’t won’t be a single-Take your pill, diaphragm, or insist that your man put on a condom.

Your Body, Your Life, Your Responsibility.

The Bridget/Tom/Gisele story gets played too many time in the sports world. They never marry the woman who tried that scam. She becomes the bitter baby mama, and watches him marry someone else. Usually the one who came after her.

If you’re not engaged at the 2 year mark it’s not going to happen.

Toss those BC pills, and watch yourself become a baby mama and your baby daddy marry someone else.

Happens all the time.

Instead of hating on the wife Bitter Bridget should be focused on finding a man. It’s hard out there for women in their 40s to compete with women in their 20s and 30s if she’s serious about getting married and having a family.

• lunyjoy

THAT’S WELL SAID LAUREN, I COULD NOT AGREE MORE W/ YOUR WISE WORDS!

Bridget never complained about being a single mother. She said her life was fantastic! She said it is hard to be a mother. She is so right. People who are criticizing that statement probably do not have children. Regardless if there is a father at home or not most of the responsibility of raising a child falls to the mother. For all you Gisele fans – you do not see Tom Brady trucking Benjamin around and Tom’s on vacation.

i’m not really sure what you’re trying to say, but FYI, she did complain about being a single mother and there is nothing wrong with that. I’m sure its an extemely difficult situation to be in, but then again, that’s what happens when you suddenly stop taking birth control after three years with someone.
        I’m sure she has a good life and she’s happy but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t rather have had a baby after being married and making sure that someone would be by her side (like a certain supermodel people love to hate). Even though the mother does most of the child-caring for the first few years, there is a big difference between being a single mother and having a family.
        I agree with the poster above- she should’ve been more careful. And since she wasn’t she should be glad that her child’s father and step-mother really care for her him instead of making negative remarks about them and acting like a victim.

Can you read? She said “Being a mom, whether single or not, is not easy” And it isn’t!!! I bet she is happy not to be married to Tom Brady. He seems to have become like a child in the last several years. Not someone you can depend on. Gisele doesn’t even need him she can cope quite well without him. He is always with strong woman so they can take care of hiim.

• Brie

I don’t think people who are acting like a victim say their lives are fantasic. Bridget says in the article her life is fantastic.

She looks beautiful!!!!

Bridget said “a child didn’t hold me back from a career or a love life or traveling; it has enhanced my life.” It sounds like she has someone special in her life.

I used to really like Bridget, but the more she does interviews like this the harder it is to have any respect for her.
    If she really does hate the public drama, she could just outright say that she’s happy for Tom and Gisele and/or she’s happy her son is well looked after. That would definitely end all the drama and speculation from the media. Saying all these stingy things in an indirect manner just feeds the media machine and this speculation probably won’t be good for her son in the future.
    Then again, if she really was happy with her life, as she claims to be, she would have no problem saying those things. I hope she finds someone special soon. Her victim act is really tiring and makes me lose respect for her.

• Brie

Not for anything she did say in this article that her son has two parents that live in two different houses and he is well adjusted. I think she is giving some credit to Tom.

agree…my interpretation is that her son understands that mommy and daddy live in separate homes and that he’s ok with that…i know so many women who make their kids hate the dads by saying negative things about them and this is not the case. It’s obvious that John has a good relationship with both Tom and Gisele and give Bridget credit for that…

28. Brie

At least there is a celebrity out there that is realistic about caring for a child and that sometimes it isn’t easy.

So basically, Bridget gets pregnant with a child out of wedlock at the end of a relationship, she moves across the country making it difficult for the father to be able to see his son often, she puts her newborn on the cover of a tabloid with the headline “Life without Daddy,” she does an interview in Harper’s Bazaar that is purely about her personal life with an accompanying photospread that has her posing in lingerie next to a crib holding a baby bottle, she releases a stingy statement on the birth of her ex’s new son, and now, in her great comeback to film and television she takes swipes at her son’s step-mother…and all of this makes everyone think of her as “classy”?
    I’m dumbfounded right now…

please check out “bridget moynahan talks about being a single mother”, and scroll down to comments from jennifer, there have been others, but this is the one that convinced me.

Convinced you of what? What was her ( you do not even know if it’s a her) story based on? I can post any story my imagination makes-up. Will you believe me? The internet is a haven for sickos. Are you one who believes without documentation? That would be sad!

I have even more respect for Gisele now. She loves and takes care of John like her own even though his mother publicly takes swipes at her. Good for Gisele for knowing what is really important here. She must really love Tom and John a lot to put up with this crap. She and Tom have a beautiful family. As the mother, I would’ve thought Bridget would have more class. I hope she finds someone so she stops this nonsense.

I think Gisele is really fake. She is like the person who does nice things for people not because she wants to help them but because they make her look good.

32. rick

She’s a classless phony.

I love Bridget! Very Classy and Intelligent.

I’m definitely taking my kids to Ramona & Beezus!

Meee-oo-w! If this is class, I’d hate to see classless. She absolutely took unnecessary shots at Gisele. When I read something like this, and then comments about how classy she is, I really wonder how well people can read.

So far as the interview goes I don’t see any mention of Gisele, stepmother in any sentence unlike Giseles’s stupid interviews. I quote”I’d love for him (Jack)to have a relationship with his mother, because that is important”. Hello!! Who is raising Jack??? You just get visitation to the most 12 weeks a year.
    Or from the day Jack was born she has considered him 100% hers.

Bridget is classy. Love her!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

• Bea

Hello…..just because she’s not mentioning Gisele’s name doesn’t mean that she’s not referring to her.

I think you are reading way too much into her comments. It sounds like she is giving a more realistic view of motherhood that gets ignored by people seeing celebrities with their kids.

• Loriann

You’re wrong. I read this article in it’s entirety at Wal-Mart. It’s a complete slam at Gisele Bundchen. She’s mentioned throughout the article.

I thought Self Magazine was about health and fitness. I guess not.

There was only one paragraph devoted to Bridget’s fitness and health. What she said about protein and eating with John.

Before every question the author mentions Gisele.

Ex: The author states: John is photographed with Gisele, Ben, and Tom more than he is with Bridget.

Then Bridget’s rant about the paps.

Ex: The author states: Gisele had a water birth.

Then Bridget’s rant about the Hollywood moms.

The fact that the article is titled Gisele, Tom, and Me on the cover should have told everyone what it would be about.

The author says in her opening paragraph:

It played out like a soap opera. Tom and Bridget dated for 3 years. They split in 2006. Tom and Gisele were seen in Paris months later. Bridget announced her pregnancy. John Edward Thomas Moynahan was born in August 2007.

Did Bridget try to trap Tom? Was Tom cheating? Did Bridget give John the JET initials to piss of New England Patriot Tom Brady?

That was the opening paragraph.

I mean this was in a HEALTH magazine.

I expect this from Star or US Weekly.

If Self Magazine thought slanting the article would get them better sales or coverage, then they were wrong.

Very few sites mention this article. It got a passing glimpse.

If Bridget thought this article was going to give her 15 more minutes, then she is wrong.

36. Bea

I’m sorry but i don’t think so.

So what would you say about this in the Boston Herald article? The writer is jealous?
    boston herald news columnist views- Gisele’s perfect life just super – written on June 24- look it up!

38. Bea

I have and it was stupid. Poor Marge.

@ Anonymous 07:46 pm

You are lying,you are not brazilian. Nobody in Brazil knows who Bridget Moynahan is. Get a life.

I’m brazilian and I don’t like Gisele. On the other hand i think Bridget is simply wonderful. I wish her and John the best

boston herald is a tabloid, a lot of people don’t take their articles anymore seriously than the national enquirer and the “crack girls” brought them right into this category. also, the jennifer comments on the harpers bazaar article, was, like i said, there have been others who are close to the family and say how. but her article is the one that convinced me, they were all basically saying the same thing. a lot was said before people stopped talking, even tom said “no more excuses he’s here now”.

42. momma3

Finally a celebrity who admits motherhood is work. I think the best example of a celebrity mom would be JOAN CRAWFORD because being in that field of work takes alot of selfcare and self everything. I just don’t believe all of these celebrities “love being a mom”stuff-after all they are actors!

I just love Bridget, she is a very classy lady and wish the very best for her…she is the epitome of beauty without air-brushed photo’s.
    I think her features are so pretty and so feminine, without any surgery or botox
    I hope she has found someone with whom she can be so happy with…I know she loves her son dearly and also will have his best interest at heart…CLASS PLUS!