Update From Rep: Penélope Cruz Not Pregnant

Update From Rep: Penélope Cruz Not Pregnant

Update: Earlier today, news broke that newlywed Penélope Cruz is expecting her first child with hubby Javier Bardem. Cruz’s rep told E! that the report is not true.

Click below to read original post…

Penélope Cruz and her new husband Javier Bardem are expecting their first child, Life & Style reports.

Yesterday, it was reported that Penélope and Javier quietly married at a friend’s house in the Bahamas earlier this month. It was an intimate affair, with only close family present. A movie insider reveals that the couple wanted to get married before their first child arrives next year.

Last year, it was rumored that Penélope and Javier were expecting their first child.

Congratulations to the happy newlyweds!

Filed under: Penelope Cruz

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Allejandra

Until it comes from the “expectant couple” it’s nothing but fodder for the tabloids. Chances are she is not.

I’m so happy for them.
    Congratulation !

3. She is not pregnant..!!

Just like last year she is not PREGNANT GET IT NOW MEDIA.. SHE DOES NOT
    WANT KIDS RIGHT NOW..!!! HER PUBLICIST ALREADY ANNOUNCED IT ALREADY.

4. Courtney

that was only to devert attention until their ready to actually announce it after three months or so just watch it’s called a divergence tactic same as hollywood always uses

5. anon

Here we go again. The poor woman must get sick of this — she just happens to have a curvy (and beautiful) figure and may always appear to have a slight bump.

And they’ve been engaged for nearly a year, so the argument that they rushed into marriage due to a pregnancy does not make any sense.

6. Sonya

I’m not sure I believe this story, but I bet that now that they are married there will be a pregnancy announcement in the next year. Penelope has said that she’d like to have kids.

Congrats on their marriage. What a beautiful couple. If they are expecting a baby, good luck with that as well. So happy for them on both counts.

This gives me deja vu from last year?
    I wish this site would wait for official announcements or until its plain and obvious. Reporting it and citing Life & Style as the source just makes this site look like all the other trashy gossip sites out there.

9. Vanessa

I don’t think it is true ( that they are pregnant RIGHT now), but I sure hope they do have children some day. They would have amazing looking kids.

10. Shirilicious

Of all the magazines out there “Life&Style” is the one you rely on? Come on, CBS, you can do some much better.

@anon 4:16: She doesn’t have a curvy figure. She’s thin but not anorexic looking and apparently today that’s enough to start pregnancy rumours.

• anonymous

Not curvy?? I disagree. Have you seen any of her recent movies? This actress is famous for her curves.

Curvy doesn’t mean fat, by the way. It just means that she has a shape to her… which she does.

• Shirilicious

The last movie I saw her in is Nine (where she wore a lot of lingerie) and I saw bikini pictures of her from I guess last summer. She’s a size 4 max.
        What do you mean by curves? She has neither big hips nor big breasts. And she mostly famous for her sex appeal which is not the same as “having curves”.

I also think that she is VERY curvy. And, if you don’t agree, why bother contradicting other people who happen to think that she is??? Maybe it is subjective.