Report: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Reality Show In The Works

Report: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Reality Show In The Works

Jerry Maguire star Tom Cruise is reportedly hoping to land his own reality show with wife Katie Holmes in attempt to prove that the family is “normal,” reports Grazia magazine via Contact Music.

According to the report, filming for the show is well under way, including footage of the family including daughter Suri. A source told the mag,

They want to portray themselves as a normal family who do normal things. They are aware that Katie is being perceived as ‘brainwashed’ and they want to change that.”

Though “no deal has been struck yet,” Cruise is “fielding offers from entertainment companies,” at this point.

The source also added that Cruise wants complete control over the show, saying, “Tom places a premium on control, so he’s reluctant to commit to doing a reality TV show unless he’s 100 per cent it will reflect him and Katie in the best possible light.”

Cruise and Holmes have been together for five years, and welcomed daughter Suri in April, 2006. Cruise also has two children from his marriage to Nicole Kidman, daughter Isabella, and son Connor.

Filed under: Tom Cruise

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

1. Cabos

Gimme a break, this has to be a joke! Unless Tom Cruise is brainwashed himself into believing that Reality Shows are actually “reality”. We all know they’re scripted, all of them. Not to mention reality shows are for “celebs” who have nothing else to do.

2. tkwe

as far as I remember Suri was born in April not November.

If they really are normal, that is going to be one boring show!

Will the world of reality shows NEVER end???????

I don’t CARE about Tom Cruise’s family’s reality – it’s not like anyone else’s. Bodyguards and chauffeur-driven limousines just don’t seem like reality to me.

If they think that a reality show will prove them “normal”, I’m completely positive now that Tom Cruise has lost it and brainwashed poor Katie. I call BS on this story.

6. Shirilicious

I’ve noticed this before, why are you posting these titbits from the most unreliable sources? Grazia magazine, seriously? When gossip is simply made up without even remotely some truth to it, than it’s just plain lying. Nothing interesting about that at all. Do you really think they said “They are aware that Katie is being perceived as ‘brainwashed’ and they want to change that”? Please say no.

I don’t believe this. Tom and Katie are Hollywood stars why would they lower their standards to do a reality program. Reality shows are for nobodies who think and want to be somebodies.

8. Celine

“They want to potray themselves as a normal family who do normal things.”
    Ha ha ha ha ha. There’s NOTHING normal in the Cruise Holmes family.

why would you post such obvious bullshit? i used to love the site….

Probably not true but I have to admit that I would watch it. Curiosity would get the better of me. ;)

11. Christie

Unless their careers are going down the toilet, I can’t imagine that these A lister’s would even entertain the thought of doing a reality show! I guess we’ll just have to wait and see but I don’t buy it.

Christie at http://www.angelfaceprints.com

12. Jack109

I’m fairly certain that this would never happen. They are pretty private, so private that they’ve never even done a mag spread of their home or life since suri was born. They don’t yammer on about their lives to the press so I highly doubt this is true.

13. rocsta91

wow 1 of the most ridiculous stories of the year.i’m shocked u guy’s would even post it.

i know this is false because his rep denied it, but can u imagine the ratings. everyone would watch it. u have to admit it would be very interesting.

15. Peta

Because there’s nothing scripted or planned about reality shows, right?

That aside, I doubt any of this is true. They took, what, almost 6 months to unveil Suri and now they’re supposedly fishing for a 24-7 camera crew to follow them? Uh-huh. Sure.

No way is this true. Seriously — won’t happen.