Bridget Moynahan On Motherhood: Patience Is Key

Bridget Moynahan On Motherhood: Patience Is Key

Actress Bridget Moynahan tackles motherhood on the big screen in her new film Ramona and Beezus. In the movie, which is based on the beloved books by Beverly Cleary, Bridget plays a “sometimes exasperated mother” of three kids who is trying to balance family life and career. It’s a challenge that Bridget, who is a single mom to 2 1/2-year-old son Jack, knows well.

Asked how she manages it, the 39-year-old beauty replies, “With really good help… You have to have the friends and family and support system to make it all work, to remind you of your priorities.”

Bridget adds that being a mom in reality helps her to play one onscreen, saying, “Just the patience level you need to have, and multitasking. That’s a huge thing being a mom.”

A big fan of the Ramona series, Bridget explains why she is proud to be a part of the family film: “I think there’s a lot of kids movies, I’m certainly aware of it now, and even music that are geared to children and they’re inappropriate… I think this movie delivers on what it says it is. Families going to it are not going to be shocked, and it’s not material they’re going to be worried about.”

Filed under: Bridget Moynahan

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

gorgeous woman!

2. Hanh

Bridget is way classier than Giselle. She seems grounded in reality while Gisele seems to be in the clouds somewhere totally out of touch with the real world.

She stayed at the hotel I worked and she was the meanest person I have met in a while. She treated the staff like crap..She was very demanding. Did I forget to mention she doesn’t tip either. (I see why Tom got out when he did). In real life that lady is a B@** I don’t see her beauty anymore. We think we know these people by their interviews and television shows but we don’t. Ugh… I literally almost quit my job

• Peggy

This post is getting old now. You have posted it on every web site that mentions Bridget. Think up something new. I’m sure you can use your imagination to come up with a good story!!

Maybe you should use your imagination and think of something better to do than look at every website that mentions Bridget.

• JL

Peggy, Why are you reading the comments in every web site that mentions Bridgett?? That’s is really odd. Isn’t the story the same? Why would you read the comments in every post about Bridgett? Seems really time consuming.. That is really kinda sad.

4. Cabos

She looks really pretty.

5. Anon

Bridget is known for her generosity, fun sense of humor and graciousness – no one believes your made up story.

You don’t have to believe my story. I’ve met plenty of celeb and they NEVER live up to the persona. I make better money with regular people. This is my first time posting this so I guess she had a bitch fest somewhere else too. You act like the lady is someone you know! I have nothing to gain post by posting my experience. My message is to the severs.. We get treated so bad some times by these celebs(some snotty people) then see these stories saying how great they are. I’m a widow with two beautiful girls.. I do my hotel job for extra income and it just feels so bad to be judged by people all the time. Some of you servers know what I mean-that’s good enough for me. My experience with her might not be the same as you guys. If someone else posted a similar story I’m not surprised…. where can I find it?

I live in the town in Massachusetts where Bridget grew up. Your hotel story is definitely made up. Take your trash elsewhere. Bridget is known to be a VERY kind and generous person.

• jlove

Do you see what you wrote?? She grew up in your town so you know her personal behavior?? You sound ridiculous. ‘ known to be kind”… get a life. YOU DO NOT KNOW HER FROM ADAM! Lol, people really amaze me these days. When her number is programmed in your phone & you guys have regular conversations then you can vouch for her character. She is a woman that you don’t know personally same town or not. Maybe YOU should take your trash somewhere else. Everyone here has a right to state their experience without having you talk smack

she is beautiful and a classy lady.

I just watched a clip of Bridget on The Today Show promoting this movie. I never realized how beautiful she is.

Love Bridget! Class act! I also have a girl crush on her

She is beautiful and very classy. I too do NOT believe that dumb made up story from some anonymous hater with an agenda against her spreading lies about her character. Give it up loser.

I guess you can say that I have a girl crush on Bridget…She is beautiful and has a classic beauty. She seems very poised and very private. From my understanding, she used to model. I wish her and John the very best. She deserves to be happy.

12. jlove

LOL, an agenda. You women are nuts. With every thing going on in world why would you even care?? Kids starving in our country, children being abused & here you ladies are taking up for a person you don’t even know. The other woman has an AGENDA to discredit Bridget on a baby blog! Right. It’s a conspiracy. Alert the national guard. Then get real .Half the time you hardly know the people in your family( Cheating hubby!) that you trust. She’s beautiful so she has to be a great person?? You only know what celebrities show you. You don’t know the lady you say has an agenda anymore than you know Bridgett. Anonymous …I’m a food server at a restaurant and I’ve had some surprise A-holes(divas) that I thought was so great on T.V . COUGH..Miss Jenny from the block. If I ever see her again in my restaurant I’m telling my manager I’m sick. LOL. Talk about demanding

I think that Bridget could take some lessons in dignity from Elizabeth Hurley. Stephen Bing’s name never crosses her lips, and I’m sure that she’s asked about him. Given his mother’s self-respect and self-reliance, Damien Hurley will probably grow up to be a better man than Jack Moynahan.

Oh it’s the man-trapper. Next.