Six Celebrity Moms Set To Host New Talk Show

Six Celebrity Moms Set To Host New Talk Show

Celeb moms are hitting the small screen – and they’ve got some opinions to share!

CBS has announced a new daytime talk show this fall – much like ABC’s hit The View – that will replace the classic soap opera As the World Turns. The show will explore “topical events and contemporary issues through the eyes of parents,” The New York Times reports.

Who will be hosting? The show’s roundtable will include six celebrity moms, including new mom Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini, and Marissa Jaret Winokur. Gilbert developed the format for the show and will act as executive-producer as well as co-host.

Will you tune into the new talk show this fall?

Filed under: Holly Robinson Peete,Julie Chen,Leah Remini,Marissa Jaret Winokur,Sara Gilbert

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin / Fame

what a good idea! I am looking forward to it!

2. nanpan

Yep, I love Sara Gilbert, I’m in!

Julie Chen? Who cares! No one would know her name if she wasn’t screwing the boss and he was giving her shows as a thank you!

4. Christie

I love Leah Remini! I will totally watch this show! I have to say I do watch the View and I’m not loving it these days so I will welcome a fresh new show.

Christie at http://www.angelfaceprints.com

Who cares about a celebrity panel of moms and what they have to say? Their mom experiences have NOTHING to do with mine, I can assure you! Hope they have some reputable guests on, otherwise what a waste of time!

6. Hollywood Clown

I used to perform at celebrity children birthday parties and I can assure you that these “Mom’s” and their experiences have nothing to do with those of the general public. Do you think that six celebrity moms have their pulse on the real issues of the parents across this nation? I can see topics such as, “Where to find a nannie that speaks English?” or “Who makes a better burp cloth? Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Marc Jacob, Dior, Guess, Fendi, Versace?” Give me a break.

7. Kelly

I can’t wait..I love Sharon, Leah and Sara…I don’t know the other ones, but it sounds like it will be great!