Kim Kardashian: “Mason Is The Best Birth Control”

Kim Kardashian: "Mason Is The Best Birth Control"

Don’t expect Kim Kardashian to be sporting a baby bump anytime soon. During a recent appearance on On-Air with Ryan Seacrest, the reality star announced, “Let’s just say Mason is the best birth control ever.”

Mason is her sister Kourtney’s 7-month-old son. Kim says she’s just too busy with her hectic schedule to think about being a mommy. One of her newest projects is partnering with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe on launching a line of clothes, bags and shoes.

Besides, the 29-year-old isn’t even dating anyone serious right now. When Seacrest asked her about her rumored romance with Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin, she answered, “I’m single.”

There’s plenty of time for motherhood Kim!

Filed under: Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

1. Valerie

Really???? I would have thought the countless abortions she’s had or getting peed on during her sex tape would be the best method of birth control… EPIC FAIL!!!

Can’t stand her! And all the attention she gets!

How many abortion has she had? She cannot probably even get pregnant! Who cares about the media whore family?2

4. marydu

I’m a black younger girl with perfect sexual stature.= I am eager for older mature man online.= All can view my crazy hot photos and viedos in community called =-[ 'euagematch dot c Om']=by searching username “shilia86? which is for men to meet charming younger women, chat adults online. are you ?? Find me and love me .recommend it here= -[ 'euagematch dot c Om']==free to join C’MON NOW!!!

5. sneakers jordan
  6. Sophia

Kinda harsh? I mean, if I was Kourtney, I would not like to hear that my beautiful son is the thing that makes my sister not want to have kids the most.