Angelina Jolie Describes A Day In The Life

Angelina Jolie Describes A Day In The Life

Actress Angelina Jolie may be one of the most famous people in the world, but she insists she is just like most moms, and barely has any time to herself.

Jolie said that her only real alone time is in the shower – when she is lucky enough to get one – a sentiment that many moms can relate to. Describing a typical day in the Pitt-Jolie household, she shared,

I wake up. I’ve got four kids in bed with me and Brad is on the phone and with the twins. I just don’t get any solitude – most people with kids don’t. Sometimes you get a bath or a shower but usually somebody is trying to get in. You get used to it.”

Jolie, who is currently starring in the action-packed film Salt, and partner, Brad Pitt are parents to six children, Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. antigoniem

Sooo, do they still sleep with her, or is it an occasional thing, or are they just hopping in bed with mommy and daddy in the morning? Just asking the question, I actually think it’s kinda cute.

2. Audrey

I laugh. Now the grandkids are banging at the bathroom door or we wake up to one of them in our bed.

Oh come on… for her to act like she never has time when she has a nanny for every single kid is ridiculous.

Anonymous, you are so right. This trash really needs to shut up. For someone who is supposedly private; they have told us about the kids potty habits, the kids bathing with them, her daughter wanting to be a boy, what else is next? She going to tell us that Maddox wants to have a sex change? Shut up, people know you’re a mother and they know that you also have bodyguards and nannies for every single child. Normal mothers should be so lucky to have one day of rest by themselves.

i am a normal mother and I have a nanny for my child. Does having a nanny mke me less of a mother? Does it mean that I love my children less than you? The harsh reality is that most children in this country are being raised by someone other than their parent (i.e. day care provider) and the decision to entrust someone else with your child does not make me any less of a mother than someone that chooses to or is able to stay home. Who cares if Angelina has 100 nannies and bodyguards–all celebrities have nannies and bodyguards. This is for their and their children’s safety. The fact of the matter is that Angelina and Brad both work and their children need consistent childcare. Should they send them to a day care center? Would that make you feel better?

Final thought-i dont think Angelina is trash. I feel sorry for her. She was raised by a distant father and a liberal mother and its obvious she is desperate for love and attention. I think this need caused her to make alot of bad decisions. But she seems more mature and stable now. She is one of the few celebrities who actually use their celebrity for something other than making money.

Team Angie. She is far more talented and interesting than Jennifer Aniston. I wonder how much longer she is going to make these silly romantic comedies. Jennifer has enough money. She needs to start working on improving her craft by taking a role that forces her to grow as an actor. I think that would make her a lot more interesting human being. She is just so boring and safe. Has anyone ever seen her give an interview? yawn. lol. I can take another 10 more years of romantic comedies.

7. Sophia

I think that sounds like a delicious start to the day. Nothing better than morning cuddles with sweet babies.

8. lol