Liev Schreiber & Naomi Watts’ LAX Lads

Liev Schreiber & Naomi Watts' LAX Lads

Birthday boy Sasha Schreiber and family were spotted at LAX Sunday afternoon (July 25) as they prepared to depart on their trip to Japan. Liev Schreiber, 42, and partner Naomi Watts, 41, are headed to Asia for the next premiere of Liev’s new film, Salt, starring fav celebrity mama Angelina Jolie.

The couple’s youngest son Kai, 1 ½, looked quite cozy in his mother’s arms as he held on tight to his security blanket, while Sasha, 3 today, was content to be carried by his daddy, giving the cameras a big grin as they exited their vehicle.

Just yesterday we spotted the proud daddy and his eldest son as they joined some friends for a stroll in Brentwood, Calif. (July 24).

Filed under: Alexander Schreiber,Liev Schreiber,Naomi Watts,Samuel Schreiber

Photo credit: GSI Media/Flynet/Fame

1. Felissa

Sasha and Kai are the most gorgeous, cutest, adorable and beautiful kids I’ve ever seen. They’re so blond now.

What a beautiful family. Its a shame they can’t walk through the airport without idiots in ugly turquoise shorts hunting them down. Airports are enough to manage with small children without the help of the paps. As beautiful as the pictures are, I don’t think they were necessary to anyones day.

Kai has such a sweet face. Like, he looks like he is such a sweet boy. Sasha looks sweet, too, but Kai looks EXTRA sweet.

• Felissa

I don’t agree with you. I think they’re both sweet. I think that you think Kai is extra sweet, because he’s younger than Sasha. That’s just stupid. Sasha and Kai are both sweet.

I’m not sure how you can know what I’m thinking, but apparently you do know, and you know so well that you can call me stupid. For my own opinion. I’m not even going to tell you that your opinion that I’m stupid is stupid. cuz it’s just your opinion.

Also, I’ve been checking out blogs like this for at least three years, so I saw Sasha when he was Kai’s age, and I still think Kai has a “sweet face.” I made and make no claims about their actual personalities, I just said Kai’s FACE LOOKS sweet, and he SEEMS sweet.

In any event, I don’t think Liev and Naomi are reading this blog to form their opinions about their kids.

And, if I met the family, I wouldn’t hold the kids to my preconceptions of them. I’m just making an observation ABOUT appearances, BASED ON appearances in photos.

blah blah blah.

I don’t know, I’m just appalled that people call me stupid just for having a different opinion than them. It’s not like I said it in a mean way, either. Did I? I mean, I’m kinda perturbed now, but it has nothing to do with Sasha being mean to me. ;)

You’re just pathetic and I don’t care what you’re gonna say but Felissa is right. Both kids are sweet. I saw when Sasha was Kai’s age and they’re both adorable.

Wanna now what’s pathetic. If it’s just Sasha who’s spotted then they’re not many or no comments. If it’s Sasha and Kai or just Kai then they’re many comments. It’s just about Kai. That’s so pathetic because Sasha and Kai are both sweet.

Totally agree with you. It’s just Kai. It’s just like: Kai is so sweet or so adorable. Or Sasha and Kai are so gorgeous. Just only Kai or Sasha and Kai, but not only Sasha.

i’m totally agree with you

4. Mara

You morons act as if you know these kids personally. Your assumptions are based on nothing the the superficiality of looks.

5. Mara

I meant to write Your assumptions are based on nothing but the superficiality of looks.

love this family
    kai is so cute

Why is everyone just in a row. What the @$#$! They’re both sweet. So will everyone please stop about how they look. It’s just a comment.

8. Sweet