Will Sandra Bullock Take Jesse James Back?

Will Sandra Bullock Take Jesse James Back?

According to PopEater, Sandra Bullock may be giving Jesse James a second chance, just one month after the two officially divorced.

A source close to Bullock told Rob Shuter,

Sandra has made it clear that Jesse is the love of her life. She’s not the sort of lady that just stops loving someone, no matter what he did behind her back. Sandra misses him and their life together every single day. You have to remember Sandra raised Sunny [Jesse's 6-year-old daughter] as her own for the past five years. Packing her school lunches, brushing her hair, reading her bedtime stories. Sandra even took care of Sunny while Jesse was getting help in rehab.”

James and Bullock – who celebrates her 46th birthday today! – have been in constant contact since the day of the split in March, and the two are reportedly spending more time discussing their relationship. The source added, “Jesse has made her smile again. She can finally have a normal conversation with him again without focusing on the pain and anger.”

James was recently granted the right to move daughter Sunny to Austin, Tx., just 16 miles from Bullock’s Austin residence. In this weeks issue of Life & Style Magazine, James’ ex-wife Janine Lindemulder confirms that James is hoping for a reconciliation, telling the mag, “He will do anything to get back in her good graces.”

The article also claims, “Sandra will never fully get over the way Jesse betrayed her. But he did give her the family she’s always wanted. And because of that, she’s able to forgive him.”

Filed under: Sandra Bullock

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Good for Sandra, she’s human like everyone else, it’s not that easy to stop loving someone you’ve been with and he’s getting help. A woman that forgives is someone special. You can bet she won’t do it again though

I don’t think she’s that kind of lady. I will be surprised if she takes him back.

I know alot of people who will stop helping promote anything she does if she does go back. And i will stand behind them 100%.she will nolonger be a good role model in our opinion. This is just something that is now and some will back her and some won’t cause its a free country.But we r really disapointed in her and hope she doesn’t try and comeback anytime soon to the public with a movie.

You are really narrow minded. Would you like everyone to tell you how to live your life? Sandra is a grown woman who can make her own decisions. Apparently you do not read or believe in the Bible. If you did, you would know only God can judge a person. NOT YOU!!!!

my ex wife cheated on me twice. I knew about it the first one after the fact and we split during the second. If Sandra and Jesse choose to have a life together then they…and they alone…should be free to make those CHOICES! So many hollywoods end in divorce…maybe the reality of divorce will be what is needed to cement their relationship…love between them and their children has never been a question.
    My ex-wifes daughters( not mine by DNA test) called me dad for several years and I still love and miss them.

Sandra is a smart, beautiful and strong woman. She demands respect and has more dignity than any celebrity I’ve ever seen SHE is in control of the relationship between them now and whatever decision she makes will be the right one both for her, Jesse and the kids involved. I do believe he REALLY LOVES her. If he never knew what he’d be losing before, he knows it now. I’m sure Jesse’s a man that has never had to pay any consequences for any of his actions, until now! If you ever saw the movie “The Legend”, I can’t help but think of “Lily” and the “Lord of Darkness” when I think about Sandra and Jessie.

6. Kelli S.

I have always believed that Infidelity and Abuse are the two things that can’t be worked out. You may be able to forgive, but you can’t forget, you can’t move on. Sandra has stepped through this mudbath without so much as a fleck of dirt on her. I see NO disfunction in Sandra. Everyone has strengths and weeknesses but she is SO solid and steady and strong. No denying that she was horrified and humifiated or that her heart was broken but she stood solid, steady and unmovable like the rock of Gibraltar. The purest of hearts rein true. The last blogger was right, she holds the reins on this pony now while he is being broke. Thats cute,I can see a remake of “The Legend” starring Sandra Bullock as “Lily” and Jesse James as “The Lord of Darkness” LoL!