Report: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom May Be Expecting

Report: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom May Be Expecting

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr surprised the world when they secretly married just one month after announcing their engagement. This move has left some wondering if the couple may have a bun in the oven.

A rep for Kerr did not deny the claims, nor did they confirm, telling the Sydney Morning Herald, “I am sorry but I am unable to make a comment.”

In the past, Kerr, 27, has made it no secret that she desires to have a family, saying, “I’ve always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen. My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over, that’s where I’ll be.”

The couple began dating in late 2007, after Bloom’s highly publicized split with on-again, off-again girlfriend Kate Bosworth.

Filed under: Miranda Kerr

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Sonya

Well, with a veritable avalanche of weddings we’ve had in the past few months I expect there are going to me many new pregnancies in the coming year.
    Hope this rumour turns out to be true:-) I love Orlando!

2. Sonya

Hope this rumour turns out to be true:-) I love Orlando!

3. Courtney

that isn’t just the glow of being happy newlyweds it’s that plus having a child on the way. which is why they rushed the wedding duh common practice in hollywood. Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Todd ring a bell they got married when she was 3 months pregnant with their daughter Elizabeth Frances “Liza”. but he was killed in a plan crash when Liza was 8 1/2 months old March 22nd 1958. while Liz was filming Cat On A Hot Tin Roof Opposite Paul Newman. 6 days after that she lost the Oscar for 1957′s best actress to Paul’s then new wife Joanne Woodward for whom she probably voted as they were friends and both grieving painful private losses at the time. Liz with Mike’s death & Paul & Joanne with the recent miscarriage of her first pregnancy granted one was splashed everwhere in the tabloids the other was covered up by the studios

god forbid Orlando and Miranda ever experienced the later of the two. they wouldn’t get the time needed to grieve for that loss.

4. nicoleC

wow
    i think that baby must be so cutee

@Courtney……….you are so nutty, its a shame they allow your posts! Go get your own blog for those type of comments! You are not a journalist and its very boring to read your comments which are often beyond the pale!

Congratulations on your marriage Miranda and Orlando! Happy life to you!

LOL. Everybody picks on poor Courtney as she is definitely a nutcase. You gotta give it to her though, she stands her ground and never backs down. I can’t help but laugh at her. God loves her and we are trying. Bear with her folks, this may be her only outlet. Let’s practice random acts of kindness. LOL

6. Vanessa

I hope it is true! Miranda is beautiful and will most likely have beautiful babies.

Wow…. if it’s true, that will be an ugly-as-hell-baby….. poor thing!