Heidi Klum Juggles Her JFK Kids

Heidi Klum Juggles Her JFK Kids

Model mom-of-four Heidi Klum looked runway-ready as she made her way through New York’s JFK airport today with her kids Leni, 6, Henry, 4, Johan, 3, and Lou Sulola, 9 months, in tow (July 30).

The Project Runway host, who is married to musician Seal, recently shared a few of her style tips for new moms:

Be organized. Narrow it all done to make it work. Get rid of all the things that are too ‘Mumsy.’ I got rid of all my over-baggy, nasty, jim-jam things that are frumpy, so when you put things together, everything is working.”

Filed under: Heidi Klum,Henry Samuel,Johan Samuel,Leni Samuel,Lou Sulola Samuel

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Beautiful kids! Lou looks like a mama’s girl!

2. Anna

Their father is African! Why is everyone always acting as if Heidi vetos what happens to their children’s hair? They probably just like a natural look for their kids.

I just hope someone has told Heidi about Carol’s daughter products, I believe The JoliePitts use them on Zahara’s hair. They r all gorgeous!

Zahara’s hair looks horrible, if you need a class in how black hair should look it’s Kimora’s girls!

Kimora’s kids are biracial. Having darker skin does not mean all hair looks the same. Angie probably had no idea how to care for the child’s hair plus she couldn’t do anything with it until it grew out a bit. Having said all that, Heidi could try to style the kids hair better. Will Smith’s kids are a great example. Their hair is moisturized and properly cared for, not left to flap in the wind and break off from dryness.

Heidi looks terrible! Her outfit is ridiculous!

her outfit is not ridiculous… it’s called fashion… and she has great tastes, love her clothes and how she takes time to dress properly even with 4 kids…

6. lady d

I’m sure she knows what hair products to use. Looks like she just woke up..I do my baby girls hair and after a nap it looks like I never touched it..LOL
    My kids are Bi-racial and they both have completely different hair texture… so much fun to play with.

7. lady d

8. LaKesha

She should use or not use whatever products she likes on her children’s hair. There is no one right way.

9. melo1983

They’re all so cute! And Leni is so small, her little brothers just tower over her lol.

10. Tiffany

@ Lakesha…she should use which ever products she want, but unfortunately many Caucasion mothers, not all, are not aware of the products that need to be used on their bi-racial children’s hair. I just suggested Carol’s daughter because they are really good products.

11. Audrey

When people go on to great extremes about how this woman should keep and treat her children’s hair it reminds me of mine as a child. Everybody told my mother that she should put a Toni curl in my super straight hair so that it would look “right”. Well she did and she did often. I remember it as a horrible experience that in reality didn’t make me look “right” but articifical. I don’t blame Heidi if she doesn’t add a lot of products to her kids hair, and really we don’t know except that it isn’t straightened.

Lou has a cute little curly afro and it is adorable.

I don’t get why people here think they have any right to tell a total stranger what to do with her children’s hair. Why should children be using any product at all? They’re kids! Who cares? Hair products of all kinds are just chemicals and probably not healthy for children. And healthy or not, they’re just not necessary. What is wrong with their hair that it needs to be changed? They are all adorable and their hair looks absolutely fine.

Whether you are a kid or not, black hair needs to be cared for and properly moisturized to avoid dryness and tangles and promote healthy growth. There are plenty of natural products available sans chemicals.

Let ppl mind their own children!!! I am black (African) and I get so tired of hearing other black ppl talking about our hair as if it’s something to be ashamed of or something to be treated with kid gloves. Please! Seal is Nigerian – I KNOW he knows a thing or two about an Afro. Leave them alone and leave Zahara alone geesshhhhh

I don’t really understand why anyone is worried? I can’t see anything wrong with any of her childrens head of hair. I’m sure she knows what shes doing…..

I don’t think anyone is “worried”, but taking care of your hair is part of a personal hygiene regimen which includes brushing teeth, potty training, learning how to keep your hair nice, etc. They are old enough to be involved in that process and that’s all people are saying. She should, really have those boy’s hair cut. It probably annoys them anyway and looks like it is constantly falling in their face.

Hygiene means whether it’s clean, not whether it looks acceptable to internet busybodies like you. These kids are clearly safe and clean and well-taken care of, so I don’t know what you are talking about. And I have no idea why you think the boys’ hair should be cut. There’s nothing wrong with it, and I have no idea how you could possibly know whether it annoys them better than their parents, the people who actually live with and take care of them.

At least she let’s her little girl walk on her own, and doesn’t carry her around in an over-protective manner like Jennifer Garner does with her kid. The kids have to get used to strangers, especially in an airport. They will be dealing with strangers, strange people, etc. for the rest of their lives. Over protective parents aren’t doing their kids any favors.

Kids also have to learn that sharks are dangerous, but I’m not going to throw mine into a shark tank to teach them that lesson. And the kind of strangers that Jennifer Garner’s kids are confronted with are a lot different than what most kids have to face. The paparazzi can be way too aggressive, and I wouldn’t want my young child to be left to fight a situation like that by just holding her hand, when I could just as easily carry her and keep her more safe.

Same “bad” papparazzi here as all of the other places the celebs go. What makes it OK for Garner to carry and Klum to let walk. For pete’s sake, Angelina Jolie lets her kids walk and they are younger (except for the baby twins). Your argument doesn’t hold water. Besides, this forum is for “comments”, not “debates” or “arguments”. They are just people expressing their opinions or views. Just because you don’t agree doesn’t require you to spew your lame arguments. Do yourself a favor and sshhhhh.

What makes it okay is that it is other people’s children, not your own. If you don’t want to carry your own, great, good for you. But it’s none of your business what other people (including celebrities you don’t know) feel is appropriate for their own children.

People have just as much right to post comments disagreeing with you as you have to post your uninformed opinions in the first place. If you don’t want people to challenge your comments, don’t make stupid comments.

• Bummer

World’s dumbest analogy… sharks. Get a life Tw*t.

wow, johan is taller than leni.

Adorable family. The baby looks like she has a high top fade.

I always feel so bad for Leni.

Toying with the dumb people on this thread is a blast. What gullible idiots!! LMFAO!