Jennifer Garner Is A Magical Mama

Jennifer Garner Is A Magical Mama

Valentine’s Day star Jennifer Garner had some fun with her daughters Violet, 4, and Seraphina, 1, yesterday, taking them to see a magic show in Santa Monica, California (July 29). Looks like little Violet was toting a recent work of art!

The Garner-Affleck gang is back on the West coast after having spent some time in New York, where mom Jen was filming the comedy Arthur.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

1. soleil

What’s wrong with her foot?!

2. soleil

What’s wrong with her foot??!

woah, what’s going on with Jen’s toe?

Congratulations, you found something wrong with *perfect* woman. Do you feel better? It must be true that in order for some to feel good about themselves, they must put someone else down. How sad for you.

shut up…I have an opinion and I’m expressing it…

“Perfect” really last I check no one was perfect not you, not me and not Jennifer Garner. Where did you see anyone being put down in these comments, It’s called asking a question that what people do when they want to know something its only rood and ignorant if they were staring pointing or laughing at her.

Anonymous Jul 30, 2010 @ 09:37 pm just because you’re a fan of someone does not mean you have to know everything about them it just mean you have a life better thing to do. Another thing just because you don’t like someone does not make you jealous of them you may not like other celebrities but does that make you jealous of them no that just mean you don’t like them that life some people you like some you just don’t for one reason or another, it call have a different of opinion.

• AnnieMouse

Whoa…chill out…it’s a valid question. I like her and respect her parenting and I was wondering the same thing!! If my Momma had a toe like that I’d as the same question…That’s one jacked up toe!! Who’s judging who? Original commenter was just making an observation not putting her down. How sad for YOU!

4. Me123

Her foot looks freaky.

I sure do hope Violet was in a booster seat in the back and not sitting on the seat in the front like the picture shows. Very unsafe.

5. Torre

That seems to eventually happen to a lot of ladies who wear those ridiculously high and narrow heels to often! I’ve seen a couple of photo’s of Victoria beckham and Iman, and they have the same problem. Hopefully Jen will be fine, and her girls are soooo beautiful! She appears to be a fantastic hands-on mom! It’s more than obvious that she’s blissfully happy!

6. Ella

Those girls always put a smile on my face

Jen is so lovely and her girls both look just like her. It’s sad how some people go so far out of the way to find fault with her. I guesss when you are as fortunate as Jen Garner, it can really make some others crazy with envy.

I have often wondered what she did that makes some people dislike her so. If they are not taking shots at her kids, they are making childish comments about her attire or some other little thing about her. Such high school antics have no place on this site. Please try to conduct yourselves like intelligent women and not like heathens. (Yes, you are being watched by the moral majority)

• HLBronson

Oh get off your high horse. I’m a big fan of Jennifer’s and this may come as a shock to you, but people are entitled to make a simple observation without being jealous/envious. The whole “you are just jealous” argument is pretty high school-ish if you ask me.

I agree..I was the one that asked what’s wrong with her toe and this self-righteous person started yacking away that I’m putting this family down. I happen to like this family as well but maybe I’m just wondering what happened to her toe…it was not like, I was making fun of it….some people are quick to jump to conclusions

How weird a big fan of her’s is not aware of her toe. She has had since day one. Any fan would surely have seen it before. And fyi, lots of Jen haters have made fun of it on numerous sites. Pay more attention to your fans and you won’t have to defend yourself against attacks like this in the future. Oh, and tell your catty friends.

• An30

So to be a big fan, one must know absolutely every detail of an actor’s life? Maybe the commenter is just a big fan of Jennifer’s work….isn’t that what all celebrities claim they want?

• An30

• HLBronson

I said I was a fan, meaning, I like her as an actress, I like her movies, I think she’s a great role model and a great mother…so I’m supposed to know about her freakish toe? I’m a fan, not a stalker. Creep.

Violet probably came through the front seat from the back seat. My son does it all the time. I HIGHLY doubt Jennifer would have her in the front seat.

Violet is starring to look like Ben

10. May

Seraphina is just the cutest thing on earth !!!!

11. MABEL

Sera is the cutiest thing on earth there is a pix of her at the concession
    stand and Jen is buying water and Sera sees it and smiles and reaches
    for it.. But Vi just disappears…that is where they are going now from the
    car..It is all Sera..

12. jennifer

Jen has made numerous comments about her toe in interviews. This has been no secret. All her sandal pics you can see her toe like this.. sometimes not as bent. It’s her own unique lil quirk :)

I think it’s great that she wear flipp flopps proudly dispite her toe, maybe if more and more people would do the same, we would not see or hear any of those ridiculous “questions” as “what happened to her toe?!”. It is normal to not be the ideal normal.

Anyways, cute girls :)

14. melo1983

I love how much detail everyone is putting into this post. Like seriously, it’s as simple as “Aw, Jen and the girls look adorable!!” Lol, let’s examine every single square inch of this photo.

Look at that guy up there in the first pic. He almost looks like he’s boxing, maybe he’s coming for Jen since she’s such a crazy human being for having a toe like that and unfit mother for us not being able to see Violet’s car seat.

15. melo1983

Look at that guy up there in the first pic, he looks like he’s boxing or something. Maybe he’s coming for Jen because she’s such a horrible creature with a toe like that and an unfit mother for us not being able to see Violet’s car seat…

• AnnieMouse

You are a nitwit! How can you miss that toe! It’s not like we were playing Where’s Waldo and finding obscure things hidden in the photo! Calm down!! Most of the toe comments were followed with how cute her girls were!

• melo1983

I’m a nitwit!? Well derrr the toe is obvious, but let’s totally focus on that and act as if our toe has never done that or we’ve never seen it. Shut up, please.

• AnnieMouse

I’m assuming that the commenters wouldn’t have made mention of it if they had ever seen something like that before. I’m sorry if you have a toe like that, but mine sure as heck aren’t shaped that way…excuse me for making notice of something!

GET the toe fixed! It’s beyond hideous!

Vi just is not as cute as she used to be.
    It would also be nice if she didn’t have all of that hair in her face.