Kourtney Kardashian & Mason Cover Baby Couture

Kourtney Kardashian & Mason Cover Baby Couture

Wow! New mom Kourtney Kardashian and her adorable son Mason Dash, 7 months, are featured in a beautiful shot on the cover of the new issue of Baby Couture magazine. In the interview, the reality star dishes on Mason’s very exclusive wardrobe and explains what brings out the “mama bear” in her.

On Mason’s style: “I would say that I like to dress Mason ‘preppy chic.’ He is a stylish little boy. I dress him more classic than trendy.”

On her favorite places to shop: “For clothing brands [for Mason] I like Ralph Lauren, H&M, Petit Bateau and Kicky Pants for PJs, splendid for loungwear. Scott had some custom made Astor & Black dress shirts and suits for Mase. As for shoes, LAMB, Minnetonka Moccasins, Ralph Lauren velvet loafers.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick

Photo credit: Baby Couture, 10th anniversary issue

This child looks so much like his Uncle…its crazy!

All I can say is YIKES!

no comment!

4. loveliason65

Great photo.

he looks like an old man!

6. lady d

So cute!!!He looks just like Rob..

7. lady d

So cute!!!He looks just like Rob..

He looks like an old grandpa with that suit on! Ridiculous!

I hate that this website calls every kid “precious” “adorable” or “cute” even when they obviously are hideous (Max Bratman, Liam McDermott, Alison Hannigan’s kid, Bronx Wentz, this kid, etc.) Get over it-not all kids are cute no matter their parentage!

10. Cabos

>>On dealing with the paparazzi: “Ignore them. Unless they get too close or invasive with my son, then I can’t help myself and I get nasty with them. My protective mama bear kicks in.”<<

Oh come on, we all know this family has their own paparazzi crew already paid to follow them everywhere.

Anonymous at 407 pm I couldn’t agree more… just because it’s a celebrity’s baby it is NOT cute. This baby is not cute, it looks like an adult staring back at you all creepy in thumbnail 6. You forgot to add Levi McCaughnaney, Adam Sandlers girl (ooooffff) and Violet affleck (please! she is not cute! she has weird little piranah teeth).

It’s really not necessary to call babies ugly. All babies are cute in some way.

13. jennifer

I think Mason is just adorable. He looks so much like Rob! I do think that the photographer did an awful job with the photo’s. They look so staged/unnatural and Mason is really cuter than these pics! If I was Kourt, I would have refused to have this set of photo’s published.. jmo.

This baby is NOT cute!

15. Chloe

Loungewear for a baby? Isn’t it ALL loungewear? She must have money to burn to dress a drooly spitting up baby in these designer togs. Velvet loafers – give me a break.

And yes, some of these babies were definitely hit with the ugly stick. But they hopefully will grow out of it – Jessica Alba’s daughter shows some promise and there were doubts for quite a while in my mind….

16. Chloe

My girlfriend said this baby looks like an old guy.

I totally agree with Anonymous who posted @ 6:19 & @ 4:07 – not all babies are cute. Violet Affleck is NOT cute. People think she’s cute because she’s the daughter of a celebrity. Not only does she have horrible teeth but she has huge stuck out ears – I agree with Max Bratman (just the name alone!), Levi, Violet, and Sadie Sandler not being cute but I can add Harlow Madden, Levon Hawke, and the Sheen sisters to that group too.

19. Jacqueline

I think because the baby’s mom is a Kardashian, yall are calling him ugly. But if this were jennifer gardner’s baby yall would be calling him cute. i know everyone hates the family (i truly do not care for them), but the baby has nothing to do with this.

he’s got the biggest head i’ve ever seen on a baby! so cute!

I really doubt Scott’s paternity…rumor has it she was hooking up with several others guys around the time of conception. (It would explain why he looks so much like her side of the family — one of the main contendors is Armanian as well.) However, my #1 comment is that she should spend LESS time focusing on the ideal “style” for her infant and MORE time trying to ensure he grows up in a stable home without an actively drinking alcoholic father. If she raises him with Scott, velvet loafers will be the least of his problems