Is Shannen Doherty Pregnant?

Is Shannen Doherty Pregnant?

New photos of Beverly Hills 90210 star Shannen Doherty and her boyfriend have sent rumorville working into overdrive, questioning whether or not she is expecting her first child.

Famecrawler writes,

Shannen Doherty was seen strolling the streets of New York City with her photographer boyfriend Kurt Iswarienko. But, is that a baby bump we see or just vacation weight?

Doherty and and boyfriend Kurt Iswarienko, a photographer, have reportedly been dating since November of 2008.

What do you think? Is Shannen Pregnant?

Filed under: Uncategorized

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. klutzy_girl

It definitely seems like a possibility!

2. klutzy_girl

I just looked at pictures from the past few months, and it seems like her breasts are bigger now. So I’m going with a definite yes.

3. HLBronson

Hmm, I am usually part of the “yes” crowd when it comes to pregnancy speculation…but for some reason with this one I don’t think she is. I mean this is the nicest way possible, I am not picking on her, but it looks more like a little belly roll than a baby belly to me. As always, only time will tell!

Yea it looks like she is !

5. loveliason65

No, doesn’t like like a bump to me. Hope I’m wrong though.

Someone just said she recently had a miscarriage…

Looks like vacation weight to me and not a baby bump !

Hopefully she isn’t pregnant. She was judging a bartender contest this past weekend per PEOPLE:
    “Actress Shannen Doherty and Cobra Starship singer Gabe Saporta had 26 drinks each Sunday night – and, no, this isn’t a preface to an episode of Celebrity Rehab. Doherty and Saporta weren’t exactly enjoying a night on the town. They were judging a regional competition as part of GQ magazine and Bombay Sapphire’s search for the nation’s “most inspired” bartender”

9. Moore1

I read earlier today that she may have recently had a miscarriage instead.

that would be a little belly roll
    she just gained a little weight