Oksana Grigorieva: Mel Gibson Is Trivializing Domestic Violence

Oksana Grigorieva: Mel Gibson Is Trivializing Domestic Violence

Oksana Grgorieva, the mother of Mel Gibson‘s young daughter Lucia, has spoken about about the battle between herself and Gibson.

In an interview with Radar Online, Grigorieva expressed concerns over the way Gibson is dealing with the situation, saying,

I think Mel, basically, is trivializing domestic violence. This is very, very sad and it is very unfair too. It is unfair that by standing up to somebody — and speaking out — I am being victimized all over again. He has hurt so many people I feel like I am being victimized all over again.”

When questioned about the possibility of an extortion attempt, she said, “No, I have never tried to extort anything from him. There is no proof of anything,” adding, “It is all false information he is feeding the press. It is a smear campaign, clearly, to me.”

She then pleaded with Gibson, “Speak the truth, tell the truth, for the sake of your daughter.”

When questioned as to why she recorded the series of tapes that have leaked on the internet, she replied, “Because I didn’t think I was going to make it through the night.”

The two were together for only a year, and welcomed daughter Lucia in October. Gibson has seven other children with ex-wife Robyn, who has sided with Gibson in the case. In a sworn declaration she said, “Mel never engaged in any physical abuse of any kind toward me before, during or after our marriage. Mel was a wonderful and loving father.”

Filed under: Mel Gibson

1. Janna

She (sort of) has a point. There is audio proof that Mel Gibson is nuts. I mean, who in their right mind rants like that. It’s crazy. I have no idea of the timeline of their relationship, but I hope she got out that very day.

The only evidence of her trying to “extort” money from him, is him claiming that she did. That’s not evidence, honey.

It is great that the judge doesn’t have to document the tapes just her it
    on all the tabloid shows and RADAR ONLINE INTERVIEWS ONLY..??>>REALLY
    NOW OKASANA YOU ARE PLEADING FOR MEL TO DO THIS OR IS RADAR DOING
    IT..It is now July not January where was Radar online back than.. why not
    show us the tapes back than…why now..!! Every piece of information is
    THE PROPERTY OF RADAR ONLINE SHE WILL ONLY TALK TO RADAR ONLINE.
    NOT THE POLICE…Goes to the doctor and gets it documented not the
    police record just the RADAR ONLINE RECORD..

Gibson has a hot temper that turns profane and vulgar, but he has no history of being as malicious, devious, destructive, or manipulative as this woman has shown herself to be in her release of private info on a daily basis via ROL. Not only were the infamous tapes “leaked”, but now we are seeing every part of her case: photos, emails, text messages, and voicemails. Everyday it is something else. Given that none of the info has to be authenticated before it lands up in front of the whole world, THAT is a smear campaign!

• Janna

I think you’d better listen to the tapes again. I would certainly disagree when you say he’s not “malicious” or “destructive”. What do you think he was trying to convey? He’s a bully who called this woman every name in the book including the C*NT one, he threatened to kill her and (allegedly) struck her. Seems pretty malicious, destructive and devious to me. As for manipulative, why do you think he was going ape-sh*t on her? To manipulate her back into his control.

Just for the record: She’s probably no prize, maybe she is a gold digger and maybe she’s selfish and manipulative herself….. but he scares the crap out of me.

It is when you see that the tapes are gone and all Radar has left are the
    ‘EMAILS..’ That don’t look to real no name blocked out or the email company
    logo on it just a plain no name email address or anything else that looks
    real e mails..How do we know that Mel sent it it could be anyone..

Given that Al Gore got off because his victim sold her story to a tabloid
    and that every piece of Okasana’s case has Radar playing it every night
    the judge in the case will say I don’t need to see any of it.. I saw the whole
    case on the Tabloid shows ..Why now not March..

5. George McCasland

It’s not so trivial if the claims turn out false. In nearly 100% of the cases where fathers have filed for custody, the mother will claim he abused her months earlier. These are always made AFTER HE FILES, just like Mel.

Annette’s Story: The Other Face Of Domestic Violence
    Read this and see what I mean. Please sign the guest book.

Mel G is NUTS but this woman is a conniving gold digger. Well played, Oksana. Well played. She’s certainly hit the motherload when she got pregnant with Mel’s baby.

7. fast loans today