Amy Poehler & Will Arnett Welcome Second Son: Abel James!

Amy Poehler & Will Arnett Welcome Second Son: Abel James!

Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have welcomed their second son, People reports.

The Parks and Recreation star, 38, gave birth to Abel James Arnett on Friday morning (August 6). He weighed in at 7 lbs., 13 oz., and joins older brother Archie, who was born in October 2008.

“Amy, Will, Abel and Archie are all healthy and resting comfortably,” the rep states.

Proud papa Will, 40, has raved that parenthood is “just the best.”

“It’s a human being that you’re responsible for,” he said. “That’s scary, but even in its scariest moments it’s fantastic.”

Congratulations to the Poehler-Arnett family!

Filed under: Amy Poehler,Births,Will Arnett

1. Sophia

I thought she’d have another boy. What lovely news! And what a strong, wonderful name, for what I’m sure is an absolutely beautiful little baby boy :)

2. klutzy_girl

Congratulations to them! I love the name.

And yay, I called that she was having another boy!

3. Vanessa

Congratulations! Love Amy and I hope Rachel has a girl and Tina has a boy!

4. Vanessa

Clarification: Although I know Tina is NOT pregnant at the moment, I’m hoping she has a boy in the future. I am a BIG SNL fan.

5. Courtney

Love the name surprising he was born so soon I didn’t think she was due for another month or so. I called it wrong this time.

congratulation

7. melo1983

Aw! I was thinking a girl, but congratssss!!

Good, now that she has two maybe she’ll quit for a while. Not everyone can look good pregnant, I know, but she looks particularly bad when preggo.

9. Melissa

This is a blatant lie from Poehler’s p.r. Amy Poehler was on board the Queen Mary 2 from August 2nd to August 8th in the midst of a transatlantic crossing. At the purported time of her seconds son’s birth, Ms. Poehler was on the floor of the gymnasium engaged in hard core crunches and other core, stomach flattening exercises. I know because we were on this crossing and she was in the gymnasium next to my husbands treadmill. She had long given birth to this boy, as she was in top shape, no left over baby weight and a flat stomach. Why would her p.r. company lie? Hmmm?

10. dpfpvhp

2KS83L xvrrauufenzh, [url=http://fodrmfmrjkgc.com/]fodrmfmrjkgc[/url], [link=http://ackiigdfregb.com/]ackiigdfregb[/link], http://yprzjbdwtjvr.com/