Liam & Stella McDermott: Made In The Shade

Liam & Stella McDermott: Made In The Shade

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott enjoyed a fun Sunday afternoon with their two children – Liam, 3, and Stella, 2 – along with Dean’s 11-year-old son Jack at the farmers market in Encino, Calif. today (August 8). Liam and Stella looked too cool in their shades while snacking on a frozen treat. Looks like Liam is following in Kingston Rossdale‘s lead and painting his toenails!

Just two days before on Friday (August 6), the Spelling-McDermotts were spotted enjoying a treat at Menchies in Encino. Liam got a little playful with the paparazzi, throwing spoons and kicking karate chops at the nearby photographers.

Dean, who recently had a dirk bike accident, said that the experience has made him want to have more children with Tori soon. “I think it did tip the scales [the accident]. I would say that I love my family so much, let’s expand it! Plus, we make beautiful babies!”

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: GSI Media

media whores!

Tori should sue her parents for giving her those genes. The plastic surgeon did the best he could with what he was given. She is just not an attractive woman. Both her parents were unattractive. Her dad was very talented tho. She wouldn’t be famous if it weren’t for her father. Not sure why someone who looks like her would pursue a career where your success is determined by how attractive you look. She had so many opportunities in her life. Access to the best education–why not pursue a career based on your intellect. Why not become a doctor or lawyer. I just don’t get it. I would be dissappointed to see my daughter trying to desparately hold on to her fleeting fame by doing a reality show. This was the best she could do? Really? I don’t get these Hollywood type.

It’s better than more reality stars. lol. Not all lawyers are bad. Some actually contribute to society. What has any reality star contributed to the world.

I think Tori Spelling should sue her plastic surgeon for giving her those hideous boobs….gross!!!!

I think I’ve finally figured out who looks like who, Stella looks like Dean and Liam looks like Tori’s side of the family.

Oh man, I think that both of the kids look too much like Dad… unfortunately.

And, amen to Anon 10:52 — you would think she could get them fixed, wouldn’t you??

Liam looks like her brother Randy.

8. Tazina

There was a photo of Tori with no makeup and she looked gorgeous. If she added 15 pounds, she would be as beautiful as she once was.

9. Sophia

Haha, cuteness! That photo is hilarious!

Love this family, Liam and Stella are too cute!