Kevin Federline & His Kids Do Disnelyand

Kevin Federline & His Kids Do Disnelyand

What a sweet group!

Kevin Federline spent a magical day at Disneyland with his four adorable children – Kori, 8, Kaleb, 6, Sean Preston, 4 ½, and Jayden James, 3 ½, – in Anaheim, Calif. on Sunday (August 8). Kevin and the kids were joined by his girlfriend Victoria Prince along with the nanny and a bodyguard.

Kevin and Victoria showed the kids a great time, taking them on all the rides including Space Mountain and the Merry-Go-Round. All four of the kids seemed to get along really well together. Such a smiley group!

Kori and Kaleb’s mother is Kevin’s ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson while he and ex-wife Britney Spears are parents to Sean and Jayden.

I’m really fortunate to have [Shar and Britney] in my life … and as mothers of my children,” Kevin said. “I love both of them very much. I still do to this day.”

Filed under: Jayden James Federline,Kaleb Federline,Kevin Federline,Kori Federline,Sean Preston Federline

Photo credit: GSI Media

this guy has no shame really….and his girlfriend neither apparently.
    those two little kids are the money makers for him

So because he takes HIS kids to Disneyland he has no shame? Sure he has benefited from his relationship with Britney, but to say he has no shame because he took his kids out is ridiculous.

Not because he took his kids, because he keeps doing obvious paid photoshoots with the kids. Those are posed photographs, not pap shots. It’s pathetic his only way to make money to sell his children.

Argghh…an 8 yr old in a stroller it looks ridiculous!

I don’t think Kevin wearing any other style of clothing in pictures I see of him!

4. Cari

Re: the 8 yr old in the stroller…if it saves her from whining while the adults walk all over the park and beyond, what’s the big deal?

Cute kids…

I wonder who paid for this trip for 4 kids + 2 adults. Britney’s $$$? I’d say so.

6. Marco3lpi

GET A JOB K-FAT AND STOP SEALLING YOUR KIDS!

When are Victoria and Kevin going to get jobs?

I wouldn’t know Victoria if I walked beside her down the street. Kevin is a little more well known but the average person doesn’t give a crap about Britney Spears’ baby daddy.

You know what!?? Every one of those kids looks happy and loved and I can guarantee that every one of us knows at least one father who is not as good as this one. Good for him for taking his kids out and spending time with them all together!!

Jaden is a gorgeous kid

10. Shirilicious

I, too, am surprised at the the hate Kevin Federline gets from some of you. Without him his two sons with Britney would be up for shrink sessions for years to come, they probably still have to deal with what they’ve witnessed being around Britney.
    He gave them what she couldn’t, a stable home out of the spotlight. Pictures with him and the boys are few and between. And from the looks of it these kids look happy.

I don’t like him at all but all his kids are just adorable and looks like they have so much fun… look at them beaming!

OMG they are soo beautiful!! And they look so happy when they are with their father! Look at their smile *_* especially Preston… Precious.
    Preston is a great mix of brit and kevin, and JJ is just like his mom! It’s so cute! Kori and kaleb are so sweet and looks like Kev.
    But the paparazzi are so close to them =/ Brit don’t appreciate that

I don’t like Kevin either but his kids look happy and well taken care of and that’s what matters.

Obviously I don’t know this man at all, but I have never read any negative comments from him about Britney and we all know that he could have just buried her when she was having her breakdown. If he was really going to go for the money he could have given a million interviews and completely sold her out. But he didn’t even say one bad word about her. He’s actually been totally supportive and kind. So for that reason I think he’s pretty decent. Plus, just because the paps seek him out and he’s happy to oblige, big deal. He looks happy, his kids look beyond happy.

True. I honestly have no opinion about the man, but I noticed that Preston and Jayden are always smiling and look happy whenever they are with him…

He couldn ‘t say anything because of the prenup, not because he was so great. I don’t think hes a horrible person, but people give him far too much credit. He’s giving his kids a life outside the spotlight? The only time we see these kids are when he’s selling pictures of them.

i would hve to reserved my opinion on the man until i actually mt him. but if the kids are smiling and kids do not smile unless they are happy i give the guy a thumbs up for trying to give them a happy time with dad.