No Kids For Chelsea Handler

No Kids For Chelsea Handler

Chelsea Handler was a regular on the internet-based hit In The Motherhood, but don’t expect the TV talk show host to break the baby news any time soon.

The 35-year-old Chelsea Lately host, who is close friends with mom and motherhood author Jenny McCarthy, says, “I would rescue a baby if I saw it on the street but I don’t want to have any. I don’t think it’s a good use of my time.”

Chelsea is currently dating Animal Planet star and television producer Dave Salmoni.

Filed under: Uncategorized

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Franki

The fact that she refers to a baby as an “it” kind of shows she doesn’t have that motherly instinct!

Nothing wrong with not wanting a child, more resources left for the rest of us.

This really isn’t new information. She says it all the time and has been doing so since her show first started.

4. Tazina

20 years of commitment isn’t for everyone. I like that she is truthful and admits it not like Jennifer Aniston and some other aging actresses who are still saying they plan to have children “in the future”.

Why the hell is this even a story on here? STUPID SPACE FILLER. Seriously, this is so lame. Good, great for her, it’s not for everyone. Not sure why this even gets a story.

6. Ned

God Smiles.

7. melo1983

LOVE HER

8. nosoupforyou

“I don’t think it’s a good use of my time.”

What a creep. I’s one thing to not want chlldren. It’s another to state having them is a waste of time.

9. Tif

blah story.

…can’t believe she’s only 35!

10. ANGEL

IF SHE IS PREGNANT GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE AS SHE WOULD BE A MOTHER SHE WILL BE TREATED KINDLY AND THE CHILD/CHILDREN. ANGELS ARE GOOD KIND PEOPLE THAT LOVE CHILDREN AND WILL ALWAYS TRY TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE. IF EVERYONE SAID THEY DONT WANT CHILDREN AND DIDNT CHANGE THEIR MIND NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE.
    GOD BLESS MOTHERS, FATHERS, CHILDREN AND ALL THOSE WHO WILL LOVE AND HELP THEM ALL.

A KIND, PURE BUT VERY MATERNAL GIRL. As I am a virgin soon to get the menopause I havent got children but I would help others although my dogs are like children.

• anon

Her shark-like smile gives me the creeps. Ick! I don’t see why anyone likes her at all or why she is famous. I’m glad she won’t be leaving any of her DNA/genes behind. Good Riddance!

11. anon

She would make a crappy parent because she’s a annoying person. I don’t think she’s funny, I think she’s mean. Ugly too. Let her DNA die out. People like her die alone anyways and rightfully so.