Heidi Klum Dishes On Dinnertime In Her Home

Heidi Klum Dishes On Dinnertime In Her Home

Supermodel Heidi Klum is all business when it comes to mealtime. The mom-of-four told US Weekly that she feeds baby Lou the same food that the rest of the family eats, but simply purees it. “When the baby has baby food I usually give them exactly what we eat, but I put it in the Magic Bullet. I don’t make special baby food, so I love that.”

She also revealed some of the family’s favorite meals, “They love spaghetti and meatballs, chicken soup, schnitzel and kale. They love everything! They eat healthy.”

Klum then shared the rules of the home, saying that she refuses to cook separate meals for her children, “I don’t make special things for them. They eat whatever is cooked and if they don’t like it, the kitchen is closed!”

Along with 9-month-old Lou, Klum and husband Seal are parents to Leni, 6, Henry, 4 1/2, Johan, 3 1/2.

Filed under: Heidi Klum

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

ok umm she blends up what they eat for the baby? talk about unhealthy. a young baby like that shouldn’t be getting ground up table food, she’s a baby she’s supposed to eat BABY food.

2. Lady

@anonymous- I disagree. If the family is eating healthy then why not feed the baby what they are eating? Surely, there is little significant difference bw the nutrients found in steamed green beans pureed vs green beans in a little jar labeled for a baby?

If she were pureeing McDonalds Qtr Pounders w cheese and fries that would be a different story. I don’t see anything wrong with a baby eating veggies, starches, and meats from a balanced healthy dinner.

What do you think babies were eating 100 years ago?

3. DIRTY STAY OUT

I agree with Lady too. She’s making home cooked meals and blending it up for her baby. What is wrong with that? I’d rather know what I’m making than using something out of some jar.

4. J

I made all my own baby food for my daughter. She’s never had any jarred food. It was simple, much less expensive and more healthy. I knew exactly what was in her food and loved it.

5. Tazina

For some of the baby’s meals if we were in a big rush to get out the door and having something like hot dogs, or maybe not quite so healthy meals, I had pureed our healthier food from meals past and put it in ice cube trays then into zip lock bags for the freezer. It worked great; the baby ate healthy, and no need to buy jars of baby food, some of which is loaded with salt or sugar.

I love Heidi. I don’t have kids yet but I might steal this idea when I do.

7. Franki

When my daughter was a baby, we made her what we were eating as well! I would just puree it. I’d make extra baby food so I had a go-to stash, but at dinner time, whatever we would be eating, my daughter would eat (as long as it was safe for her at that specific age). She never had jarred baby food. Healthy home made food is far better for your baby and your children than something full of preservatives. She sounds like a great mom!

I’m astounded at how moronic some people are. The first comment is straight ridiculous. A baby eating pureed table food is the best thing for them. It’s much healthier than jarred baby food and it exposes the baby to a world of flavors not always found in jarred food.

Moron.

Yes I’m a moron because I’m concerned the things a baby is fed might not be good for them, right.

• antigoniem

Yes, you are. Do you know what they put in those “BABY” foods? Probably 15% of it is actually food the rest is sugar, salt, and other added preservatives. Just because the jar has “Healthy for baby” plastered all over it doesn’t mean it’s actually healthy, it just means it’s edible. Even “All natural” baby foods aren’t what people think they are, they’re still mass produced and highly processed. I want to be able to eat whatever my baby eats and know exactly what’s in it.