Update: Kelsey Grammer & New Girlfriend Expecting A Baby

Update: Kelsey Grammer & New Girlfriend Expecting A Baby

Update: Baby No. 5 is on the way! Frasier star Kelsey Grammer, 55, and his new girlfriend, British flight attendant Kayte Walsh, 29, are expecting a child together.

“Kayte and Kelsey are happy to confirm what Kayte’s father told the London Daily Mail is true,” Grammer’s publicist confirms with People.

The pregnancy news comes one month after Grammer’s wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, filed for divorce.

Click below to read original post…

Word is that recently-divorced Kelsey Grammer has a new love in his life – British flight attendant Kayte Walsh. Not only that, but it looks like Kayte’s father has confirmed that Kayte, 26, is pregnant with Kelsey’s child.

At 55 the Cheers star is two years older than Kayte’s father, Alan Walsh, who reportedly confirmed his daughter’s pregnancy to the Daily Mail. “It’s great news and we are very pleased for them both,” he said. “I don’t know how long they have been together and I have not met him yet, but I’m looking forward to it. We just found out about her pregnancy a couple of days ago.

“The main thing is for them both to be happy and they are – they have just hit it off together,” he added.

Kelsey’s marriage to Camille Donatacci, with whom he has a daughter Mason, 8, and son Jude, 5, ended earlier this year. He also has a daughter Spencer, 26, and Greer Kandace, 18, from previous relationships.

Filed under: Camille Donatacci,Celebrity Dads,Kelsey Grammer

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Oh brother…. what a mess! Seems as though Grandpa is having visions of $ signs allready.

His girlfriend is the same age as his daughter. Gross. Really gross…

Lol-roving dogs with multiple spawn. He sure didn’t waste any time. How long has he been separated. Someone should tell Grampa Kelsey that it’s 2010 and you need to wrap it up to prevent diseases/pregnancies. He couldn’t have known this woman that long and already she is pregnant. This quote says it all “I don’t know how long they have been together and I have not met him yet, but I’m looking forward to it.”

4. klutzy_girl

Kelsey’s messed up. He’s had a lot of family tragedies over the years.

If he’s happy with her, then he’s happy with her. I’m not judging.

He is disgusting!

6. ljss

Awww too bad. I don’t know why but I’d held him up as a good husband and father. Duh to me though, because he has 5 children with 4 different women…*rollyeyes*. He’s no better than all the roving dogs with multiple spawn.

7. winston

The parents are pleased? Of what? They raised a home wrecker? That this will be the second time Kelsey has knocked a woman up while married to another woman? That their daughter is the one knocked up? He’s an absentee father? Kelsey is a serial adulterer with now 3 failed marriages and a failed engagement? He’s a known cross dresser, drug addict and drunk? He has been known to enjoy the affections of underage women and so on and so forth…? They should just keep their mouths closed and hope the storyline goes away as quickly as Kelsey’s last 2 TV shows did.

And the answer is. They’re please it was a celebrity and not some random jobless fellow she had a one night stand with and fell in love.

The same will happen to the home wrecked down the road but his current wife didn’t deserve this.

So much hate out there. I don’t know why it still surprises me, but it does. I have nothing to say except I’m sure that child will be loved and that’s more than a lot of kids get.

9. Cabos

Uhm. That’s kinda messed up. just one month after the wife filed for divorced? well, whatever.

I hope his wife gets half of EVERYTHING. What a vile pig…leaving his family for a woman who is his daughter age. He also has been CHEATING on his wife. What ‘s so wrong with doing things the right way?? Why hurt other people so badly… He has been cheating for a while and there doesn’t seem to be any remorse. What does it mean to be married in this lifetime??

Yet another wily REPUBLICAN

12. Heart

Wow, so once you get divorced in Hollywood, you just have unprotected sex with the first person you hit it off with?? This is crazy…but hey, I don’t have to take care of them, so…

He is a horrible person! He was obviously cheating on his wife! Pig!

14. Moore1

His marriage ended earlier this year. They’re just working on a divorce now. She’s probably just over 3 or 4 months and so he could very well have gotten her pregnant after the very end of the marriage. I wonder if thats how they’ll say it but that wouldn’t be enough for me if I was the new woman. Doesn’t look like she knew him long, was with him long or that he was away from his wife long. Not a good situation but I guess we’ll see how they might spin it.

15. bink

Hmm..hope there aren’t any “Mel” tapes after the fact. Some older guys like to reproduce to prove they still got it. Oh well.

16. Janna

Ewwww………

17. Cheap Nike Shoes

2010HB Cheap Nike Shoes
    We read this content, that is also very interesting. Of course I’ll still expect that you will write more wonderful content. NIKE said the name is in the eye of the West is lucky Nike shox shoes, easy to read and easy to remember, it can be loud on. Nike shox torch on sale, Greek goddess of victory trademark symbol nike shoes feather wings, representing the speed, but also represents the dynamic and gentle . Nike trademark logo is a small hook, concise style, acute, such as lightning, to see people think of using the Nike Lunar Elite Womens shoes sports goods arising from the speed and explosive power. The first time cheap dunk mid top for sale, Nike name sports shoes, shoes with square convex tablets to enhance the stability of the body of the shoe on both sides of the curved hook-shaped knife, Nike Air Mariah Mens of the goddess of the wings.